music news

BB: SWU #1, Say So #2, Gooba #3

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

I'm glad 6ix9ine didn't get the #1 but...why did Justin have to get an undeserved #1? Why couldn't he have just had a flop era for once? Sometimes, you just have to accept your flop and ride through it. I'm a big believer in #1's being earned and getting a #1 from a charity single during a pandemic was such a cliche way to do it. It's just unfair. Its really not been a hit internationally either and it'll clearly be totally forgotten about now. I do believe chart fraud did take place as the reception towards this song was so muted and meh and it doesn't have the views and likes of singles that charted lower, so there's definitely something going on.

dopamina

hot 100 is so easily manipulated by radio$

he’s right about Billboard, isn't fair

UCRuJQv.png

ElektrikUniCorn

Can someone tell me why you hate 6ix9ine? 
I don’t know him/her/them.

Did 6ix9ine shade Gaga?

Come come, unwrapp me!

Born This Way

Wow, some 69 stans in here :eww:

I really hope this doesn't hurt ROM's chances. Why the hell would they have Ariana do a collab 2 weeks before something like ROM?

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

Venus Rose
Just now, ElektrikUniCorn said:

Did 6ix9ine shade Gaga?

He's a p*dophile who slept w/ a 13 year old girl. He was sent to jail, but because of COVID, was let go. Somehow, he's still allowed to record and release material.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, RickMonster98 said:

oUukRV8x9WR5J68u9pAxzbDoesBqT3lvdsEip-c0RnsNnO9f-qcqmddWzl6AFuYDMbA is #3, HOW WE WON :billie:

Ariana on her way to get 2 consecutive  #1 :air:

Again:trollga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

CanadaGoesGaga

The fact this disgusting criminal even got to #3 and people on here are celebrating that. This man shouldn’t even be allowed to grace billboard charts.

There should be rules of conduct that disqualify people from these distinctions. 

Mocchi

May I say neither of them deserved the top1? :oops:

The guy is simply annoying and well, we all know what he did, and SWU is quite bland, but should have stayed as a cute charity song (this thing about discounting it sounds kinda desperate and far from the purpose of the song). So... Doja wins :lana:

SawyersInsanity
15 minutes ago, ElektrikUniCorn said:

Did 6ix9ine shade Gaga?

He's an accused pdf file / s*xual p*edator

JusKeepBreathin
28 minutes ago, dopamina said:

hot 100 is so easily manipulated by radio$

he’s right about Billboard, isn't fair

UCRuJQv.png

What? There is also a streaming chart. The Hot100 is a popularity chart not a sales or streaming chart. Radio has always calculated into the Hot 100. Streaming is the new addition. If anything he is lucky streaming was added otherwise he would have charted much much lower. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ElektrikUniCorn
23 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

He's a p*dophile who slept w/ a 13 year old girl. He was sent to jail, but because of COVID, was let go. Somehow, he's still allowed to record and release material.

I don’t know what to say 😱 and he’s at top3 shame...

Come come, unwrapp me!

Taylucifer

While this raises many valid concerns about payola and the charts, I'm so f*cking happy he lost even if it meant Scooter and Justin won.

Congrats to Ariana:kiss:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Fresco

Congratulations to Grande and Bieber.  I like how sometimes good intentions and a charity single can generate some buzz and money. They should feel proud.

Lion Heart

Savage or Say So should have been on top:nails:

I still feel like the charts are being manipulated in some capacity.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived