She’s so cute, I love her. I need more Aphrodite like bops 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

Kylie works so so so hard, she's so underrated it's really sad
And she never disappoints, 13 albums and not a single bad one :flutter:

Dominic

Golden was the first album by Kylie that I was obsessed with front to back so I hope its similar. That album man, Dancing still gives me chills. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

whore

She consistently delivers, but I was slightly disappointed with Golden but I hope she returns to more of a dance pop sound! 

Spock
1 hour ago, Pennywise said:

Kylie has been working non-stop since 1988 tho, her largest breaks are the 4 years between Body Language - X and Aphrodite - Kiss Me Once :firega:

BL - X was because of her cancer, and we still got Ultimate Kylie in between so the only real big break she had was Aphrodite - KMO

hard working legend :applause:

who will love me when the night is over

RickMonster98
59 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Kylie has been working non-stop since 1988 tho, her largest breaks are the 4 years between Body Language - X and Aphrodite - Kiss Me Once :firega:

and in the gap between Aphrodite and Kiss Me Once she still released the bop "Timebomb", "The Best Of Kylie Minogue" and the orchestral compilation "The Abbey Road Sessions" :bradley: queen of feeding her fans

can't wait for her next project :flutter: this songwriter wrote many Little Mix great songs, such as  Lightning, Move, Salute 

Spock
11 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

"The Best Of Kylie Minogue"

we don't claim that one tho, it isn't even her on the cover :billie:

RickMonster98
1 minute ago, Spock said:

we don't claim that one tho, it isn't even her on the cover :billie:

what, really!?:billie:

Spock
4 minutes ago, RickMonster98 said:

what, really!?:billie:

yeah the only greatest hits collections that have been done with Kylie's approval and that she's been involved with creatively are Greatest Hits 1992, Hits +, Ultimate Kylie and Step Back In Time. note that all of them included new songs

all the other GH have been released without her approval and are just gross cash grabs. this also isn't her on the cover

419BTG81A6L.jpg

Jaume
53 minutes ago, shoful said:

And to remind everyone. One of these 4 year “breaks” BL to X she was dealing with cancer. Truly a star how she keeps popping out albums! 

Kylie has admited she is a workaholic!!!

I hope she returns to her pop/dance production, the pseudo-country arrangements of her last album were not  her best.

CautiousLurker

Ugh, my body has been ready since 2018, come through international queen :giveup:

RickMonster98
9 minutes ago, Spock said:

yeah the only greatest hits collections that have been done with Kylie's approval and that she's been involved with creatively are Greatest Hits 1992, Hits +, Ultimate Kylie and Step Back In Time. note that all of them included new songs

all the other GH have been released without her approval and are just gross cash grabs. this also isn't her on the cover

419BTG81A6L.jpg

oh ok good to know, thank you

i want to complete my collection of her albums this year, but i'm not gonna buy these ones :triggered:

Archived