💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

6ix9ine announces a new single on may 22

HeavyCapiLover

Featured Posts

HeavyCapiLover

It's official monsters, this is not just about giving a 5th #1, it's also about preventing an untalented pedophile from taking that spot !

STREAM AND BUY ROM LIKE YOU NEVER DID BEFORE, KIDNAPP PEOPLE AND FORCE THEM TO STREAM. This fanbase has a lot of imagination (blowjob, soccer mum, shallowcup, etc), now do whatever you can to save music industry ! 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stef

1) A #1 debut is a slim chance at best regardless

2) the hype for 6ix9ine was approximately 24 hours long. He got the numbers he did last week because  it was his first release since prison. It’s already beginning to lose steam  

3) this isn’t Gaga news 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Gypsy Life

It says new video.

And the jail hype is over, so it's already over for him. 

LadariousGarage

I'm reporting him on instagram for a threat

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Gagaplayer315

Someone get him back to jail quick 

weed

"the internet was dead without me" people in his circle need to stop hyping him up :toofunny: I guess they see him as a cash cow so they want that but also like yikes you're a pedo who got bashed online for snitching and now you're out with witness protection :toofunny:

8 minutes ago, Stef said:

1) A #1 debut is a slim chance at best regardless

2) the hype for 6ix9ine was approximately 24 hours long. He got the numbers he did last week because  it was his first release since prison. It’s already beginning to lose steam  

3) this isn’t Gaga news 

Also its a video not a new song hes releasing

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Stef666

the only reason his goopy or whatever sh*t got so many views and streams is because he is controversial, if he thinks he has something on Gaga x Ari he is in for a rude awakening

IM GOING TO TAKE A S**T ON MY LAPTOP AND THROW IT LIKE A FRISBY YOU F***ING B**CH

Rock Jock

Welcome to the 2020 Hunger Games (someone should put Gaga and Ari faces on this gif) :huntyga:

GIF by The Hunger Games

Archived