• Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

4. Closer - Average Score: 8.55 

Highest Score: 11 @ChavaWM

Lowest Score: 2.7 @Blown Away

AP4.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Pop Music I think it's a pretty song but a little basic for me but the instrumental is bomb and very entrancing

@CautiousLurker This track low-key gives me anxiety and I love that

@Lucas The instrumental is amazing, but the melodies of the vocals (if that means anything... lol) are a bit boring.

@Rocket Number 9 The chorus is something else. So hypnotising! But still, the song doesn't really click to me.

@Yxilon The intro is good but then vocals start and they come across very underwhelming.

@Future Nostalgia This track took a while to grow on me but it’s so stunning and really takes the audience on a journey.

@SabadoDeGloria This album is best remembered for the bangers, but the ballads like CLOSER and ILLUSION just slay so hard. I wish I could give them both 11s.

@Lionel Ronaldo First, the instrumentals were a bit strange to me but in the end, they are OK. I like the song, but it's not my favorite song on the album. I don't know if I will listen to it more often. It's not a song to give a low rate in my opinion but 7 is too high for me.

@MingersPrayerSuperb, weird, fun production from Stuart Price. Mixture of Mozart & ABBA. Builds to a brilliant dance anthem.

@androiduser love a darker electro sound for Kylie!

@culturalbaptismOk.

@JewelsdeloveThis song gives me alien invasion landing at the pantheon on a full moon vibes and I live. The instrumental, her vocals are arranged in a way that give this track a mysterious feel. Melodies are amazing and she serves us voh-kalz.

@ChavaWM ugh it's TOO short. I saw it live and it was amazing

@Maleficent The lyrics try a little *too* hard

@Santa StefaniThe psychedelic vibes sends me.

@Blown AwayThis one is very disappointing. The instrumental is overpowering and very distracting. On top of that it has no other noticable qualities, which makes me think it's a filler. The more I listen to it, the lower my score gets.

@Judas Society Great song with theatrics. It has an excellent crescendo that makes me feel like I've reached an orgasm by the end of the song.

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

LoLaA
Just now, Aarghya said:

Highest Score: 11 @ChavaWM

Lowest Score: 2.7 @Blown Away

AP4.jpg

COMMENTS: 

@Pop Music I think it's a pretty song but a little basic for me but the instrumental is bomb and very entrancing

@CautiousLurker This track low-key gives me anxiety and I love that

@Lucas The instrumental is amazing, but the melodies of the vocals (if that means anything... lol) are a bit boring.

@Rocket Number 9 The chorus is something else. So hypnotising! But still, the song doesn't really click to me.

@Yxilon The intro is good but then vocals start and they come across very underwhelming.

@Future Nostalgia This track took a while to grow on me but it’s so stunning and really takes the audience on a journey.

@SabadoDeGloria This album is best remembered for the bangers, but the ballads like CLOSER and ILLUSION just slay so hard. I wish I could give them both 11s.

@Lionel Ronaldo First, the instrumentals were a bit strange to me but in the end, they are OK. I like the song, but it's not my favorite song on the album. I don't know if I will listen to it more often. It's not a song to give a low rate in my opinion but 7 is too high for me.

@MingersPrayerSuperb, weird, fun production from Stuart Price. Mixture of Mozart & ABBA. Builds to a brilliant dance anthem.

@androiduser love a darker electro sound for Kylie!

@culturalbaptismOk.

@JewelsdeloveThis song gives me alien invasion landing at the pantheon on a full moon vibes and I live. The instrumental, her vocals are arranged in a way that give this track a mysterious feel. Melodies are amazing and she serves us voh-kalz.

@ChavaWM ugh it's TOO short. I saw it live and it was amazing

@Maleficent The lyrics try a little *too* hard

@Santa StefaniThe psychedelic vibes sends me.

@Blown AwayThis one is very disappointing. The instrumental is overpowering and very distracting. On top of that it has no other noticable qualities, which makes me think it's a filler. The more I listen to it, the lower my score gets.

@Judas Society Great song with theatrics. It has an excellent crescendo that makes me feel like I've reached an orgasm by the end of the song.

Finally sorry not sorry

Always be kind to others, you may need them once

Maleficent

Closer lacks any kind of lyrical power. didn't deserve top go top 4, a 15 year old could've written it

CautiousLurker
Just now, Aarghya said:

Figured as much - I'm happy it's in the top 5 also :enigma:

heygurlhi

Ma gurhl Aphrodite still in stream it for good luck 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:ladyhaha:

Ignore me i drink

Maleficent

We'll redesign
Where we combine
To be divine
Love in us
Give me the sign
In these confines
We start to shine
Love in us

wtf does this even mean 

CautiousLurker
Just now, Maleficent said:

15 year old could've written it

Stupid Love can't relate :bradley:

Anveeroy
Blown Away
They shipped it, but it got shipped back

stevana229

GET OUTTA MY WAY IS LITERALLY THE GREATEST POP SONG EVER. Great melody and kinda has a double chorus 

ARTPOPe
Stream The Love Invention

Maleficent
Just now, Blown Away said:

All The Lovers third

Get Outta My Way second

Aphrodite wins

our minds

Yxilon
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

We'll redesign
Where we combine
To be divine
Love in us
Give me the sign
In these confines
We start to shine
Love in us

wtf does this even mean 

It's not a statement as much as just a move of passion 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Archived