💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson catching heat for old blackface videos

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

He is a shitty person but he has apologized for this over a million times in the past 5 years. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter

How many times have we read about this exact same thing? How many times will he have to make a video explaining he didn't **** his cat? :coffee:

chaeri pls

Gracious Gaga

key word here is "old"

♄ Kindness Police.

GunninMan
7 minutes ago, Agunimon said:See: Roseanne Barr for an example of someone who shouldn't have been cancelled.

She shouldn’t have been cancelled calling Obama’s former aid Valerie Jarrett “the offspring of Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes”?

not Chromatica
23 minutes ago, Wixson said:

How do people like him become famous in the first place is beyond me. :billie:

America.

Fanta

The people in here saying forgive and forget because these videos are old are part of the problem, and why the most problematic celebrities are never cancelled and STILL here. Hold them accountable! 

They’re sitting in their mansions typing out forced, half-assed apologies while the people they offend/mock/culture-appropriate live the real-life everyday struggle and face injustice daily. The YouTube scene is nothing but problematic, racist trash and how they have so many supporters is beyond me.

People like Shane, Jeffree, hell even Kim K, 69, JB and plenty of other celebs should have been done for but people are dumb and prefer entertainment over doing the right thing. America in general is a joke because entertainment is valued over everything, hence why there is a clown in the White House. 

BUtterfield 8
14 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

I don't support cancel culture at all unless it's a much more serious offense than some ill attempt at humor.

See: R. Kelly and Bill Cosby for examples of who should have be cancelled.

See: Roseanne Barr for an example of someone who shouldn't have been cancelled.

Ah yes let’s not cancel the woman who once did this photo shoot 

heeb.jpg

Agunimon
6 minutes ago, GunninMan said:

She shouldn’t have been cancelled calling Obama’s former aid Valerie Jarrett “the offspring of Muslim Brotherhood and Planet of the Apes”?

No, I don't believe she should have been CANCELLED for it. That's not to say I support it, because it was a racist and low brow not-funny joke.

Reality
19 minutes ago, Noah said:

He deserves to be canceled. Where are his collaborations with POC? He has not done Videos or anything regarding POC on his Channel since it got relevant. Instead he teamed up with Racist Jeffree Star and made makeup, which is not even something he is talented in or has a passion in. It‘s so sad how many passes he gets because he‘s white.

What do you mean “it’s so sad how many passes he gets because he’s white”? People have been attacking him for stupid **** like this FOR YEARS.

I also sort of feel like the “he should collab with a POC to show he isn’t racist anymore” is also just as racist. Like, why only collab with someone because of the color of their skin? Unless he wants to actively collab with someone, he shouldn’t be FORCED to do a video with someone just cause it may look good “PR wise.”

He and Jeffree have already said what they needed to say regarding their past. It’s seriously tiring to see so many people trying to look “woke” for a couple of likes and retweets.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Agunimon
1 minute ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Ah yes let’s not cancel the woman who once did this photo shoot 

heeb.jpg

That's terrible, and she should have been cancelled for that there. But that isn't what cancelled her.

Aphrodizy26
24 minutes ago, plasticalice said:

Is someone promoting their Twitter account perhaps? This tweet - about a tired controversy - only has 50 likes. :laughga: This is not news.

How is this a tired controversy????

Reality

Y’all don’t cancel someone as problematic as Danielle Bregoli, but you cancel someone who’s literally apologized for their past a million times? :billie:

I’m not saying his jokes weren’t offensive or awful. They were and they are. That said, he’s changed and he’s apologized for them. I literally don’t know what else y’all want from him and other people who have been “canceled” as well.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Aphrodizy26

Not y’all bringing up apologies like James Charles didn’t basically just show off that apologies are basically considered jokes lol

Noah
6 minutes ago, Fanta said:

The people in here saying forgive and forget because these videos are old are part of the problem, and why the most problematic celebrities are never cancelled and STILL here. Hold them accountable! 

They’re sitting in their mansions typing out forced, half-assed apologies while the people they offend/mock/culture-appropriate live the real-life everyday struggle and face injustice daily. The YouTube scene is nothing but problematic, racist trash and how they have so many supporters is beyond me.

People like Shane, Jeffree, hell even Kim K, 69, JB and plenty of other celebs should have been done for but people are dumb and prefer entertainment over doing the right thing. America in general is a joke because entertainment is valued over everything, hence why there is a clown in the White House. 

I think part of the Problem is - they‘re not putting in steps to educate themselves. I don‘t see any of them participating or donating to Black-owned Organizations, giving POC on YouTube help with their content or shouting them out. How many racists has Shane collaborated with in the past 5 years and how many POC?. The answer for the first question is a lot and the answer to the second is none. There is no real ‚trying to make it right‘ or trying to fight the injustice these minorities battle with, instead a ‚this is not who I was‘ bla bla bla gets spoken or written and that‘s it. If you really care, read about the issues and acknowledge the bullying or mockery of certain minorities you caused with your actions (Because you had young impressionable fans at that time) - then you would handle things differently. 

⟡ ⋆ ËšïœĄâ‹†đŸŠąâ‹† ËšïœĄâ‹†âŸĄ

Archived