đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I just listened to Free Woman in full and...

not a french fry

Featured Posts

Bowman

I've just heard it for the first time, sorry gaga :bradley:

o

m

g

Is this a demo version though? I feel like it could be because I couldn't make out what the lyrics were... :bradley:

Who else thinks this is a demo?

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaUnderYou

It’s an awful track for me, already a skipper for me. I think we are just thirsty for new music and that’s why everyone is crazy about it.  I can’t believe song like Nothing On But the Radio get cut from albums & Gaga keeps these sleepers on the album :bradley:

Rain on Me on the other hand sounds like a hit

Curunir

As someone else here already said, it starts off strong but the second half of the song is quite repetitive. Gaga's an amazing lyricist so her scream-repeating "I'm a free woman" for so long didn't really do much for me. It's a cute bop, but far from her best work. Still stoked to hear the official version though :excited2:

darkchylde
3 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

It’s an awful track for me, already a skipper for me. I think we are just thirsty for new music and that’s why everyone is crazy about it.  I can’t believe song like Nothing On But the Radio get cut from albums & Gaga keeps these sleepers on the album :bradley:

Rain on Me on the other hand sounds like a hit

giphy.gif

Hades
On 5/17/2020 at 4:07 PM, darkchylde said:

i completely forgot that i had it on my laptop :air: thanks for reminding me, it's a solid 7/10

And how would you rate Stupid Love in comparison?

darkchylde
Just now, Hades said:

And how would you rate Stupid Love in comparison?

depends on my mood tbh but i think it's about the same. maybe a bit higher since vocals sound a bit more polished in stupid love? 8/10 maybe

Hades
Just now, darkchylde said:

depends on my mood tbh but i think it's about the same. maybe a bit higher since vocals sound a bit more polished in stupid love? 8/10 maybe

Ugh. That's not very promising for me. :toofunny: 

darkchylde
20 minutes ago, Hades said:

Ugh. That's not very promising for me. :toofunny: 

i understand you didnt like stupid love, well, free woman is much different from it, but they both fit together if that makes sense. we don't know how the final version will differ from the actual album track tho. 

my tip is to lower your expectations but remember how lead singles in gagas albums are usually very different from the overall album feeling. 

Archived