Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Kiesza's 80s-centric new singles

Judas Society

Featured Posts

Judas Society

It's considered new music since it was released in 2020.

All Of The Feelings

And a good example of a good music video made in the coronavirus period

Spoiler

When Boys Cry :bradley:

Crave (Lyric Video)

And the latest video she released using drones showcasing empty city streets due to lockdown:

In case y'all forgot about her like I did, her song and video from 2013 went viral for awhile, but after that she didn't get much attention.

Miel

I'll give these a look! I really loved Hideaway.

She disappeared for a while a couple years back because she got in a pretty bad car accident (unfortunately, in an Uber!). Glad to see she's been doing well enough to work on music again.

3 points in and ready for more

guccic0och

I love Kiesza! She’s so talented and all of her songs are so good.

I love All Of the Feelings!!

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

i've always been a big fan of hers... but recently have been in such a Kiesza phase. been listening to the SOAW album all day today. and the new songs are also really good. :legend:

Judas Society
14 minutes ago, Miel said:

I'll give these a look! I really loved Hideaway.

She disappeared for a while a couple years back because she got in a pretty bad car accident (unfortunately, in an Uber!). Glad to see she's been doing well enough to work on music again.

Wow....glad she's alright now!

Miel

Came back to say that, after listening to Crave for the first time, I'm kind of stunned! What a great chorus!

3 points in and ready for more

Bottleblonde

This thread made me realize that Hideaway actually sounds a little bit like ROM tbh 

Black Aura

Kiesza is amazing, I love her! The ‘Storm’ video is very touching and ‘All Of the Feelings’ is a cute bop!

I wish her the best, the ‘Hideaway’ video is iconic and her first album has many good songs.

MessyTop
11 hours ago, Judas Society said:

It's considered new music since it was released in 2020.

All Of The Feelings

And a good example of a good music video made in the coronavirus period

Reveal hidden contents

When Boys Cry :bradley:

Crave (Lyric Video)

And the latest video she released using drones showcasing empty city streets due to lockdown:

In case y'all forgot about her like I did, her song and video from 2013 went viral for awhile, but after that she didn't get much attention.

I saw her in concert last year. I lover. She’s amazing 
, she actually took 2 years off, she suffered a head injury on a car accident. Hence the MIA 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8530732/kiesza-interview-sweet-love-hiatus-car-crash-brain-injury

Archived