Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Gaga announces ROM for May 22nd, drops cover

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Samueld9999
12 minutes ago, RabbitHeart said:

I really hope they release a physical copy of the single by itself, like they did with SL

I hope too

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtpopAct2

ROM merch and physical CDs reveal will probably be how she starts off next week I think

automatic

the fact that i went to the bathroom to s*** at work right as soon as she announced only proves that she somehow hijacked my bladder to activate the moment she dropped something. voodoo queen :flutter:

37 minutes ago, Jed said:

If you’re gonna proudly show up to topics to announce how much you don’t care about that topic people are gonna suggest you probably do other things. What other reaction were you expecting? We aren’t gonna shower you with attention for your cherished opinion lol

If you red my comment, you'd know I did not do that. I came here to give my opinion on the single cover:

"I dont hate it, but I hope she moves on from the pink Stupid Love Theme."

What reaction was I expecting? nothing as I did not say anything wrong or negative. But people criticized my comment which is fine, but I will defend myself. I dont care if my opinion of a single cover triggers Gaga fans emotionally and im not expecting anything from children who cant handle a persons opinion of their favorite celebrity.

These are the same people who mock Gaga daily on this site, I never do that. I simply give my personal opinion on her work in a respectful way.

gagaisitalian

THE COVER

THE AESTHETIC OF EVERYTHING THIS ERA

HER TEAM FINALLY GOT STUFF RIGHT

just another gay

Im so glad the video was shoot before the pandemic...imagine we have a collab like this but not having a video...

Jakkusan
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well ive been here for 12 years, are you saying I should leave because I dont like one Gaga song or album?

... the album isn't even out yet.

JudasJustDance
53 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well ive been here for 12 years, are you saying I should leave because I dont like one Gaga song or album?

no one is telling you to leave but naturally if you don’t like a project why are you going to stick around knowing you’ll dislike anything to come from it? Like ur gonna make it or already made it clear ur not “here for Chromatica as a whole”. what are you here for then? Haus Labs? 

:billie:  ur not being super disrespectful or anything but being a stan since when ever does not give you validation to anything, especially being negative about an ENTIRE PROJECT off based off a song.Stating how long you’ve been here doesn’t help ur argument pal

But feel free to wait 5 more years tho for another project you’ll prob dislike more than Chromatica :vegas:

8 minutes ago, JudasJustDance said:

no one is telling you to leave but naturally if you don’t like a project why are you going to stick around knowing you’ll dislike anything to come from it? Like ur gonna make it or already made it clear ur not “here for Chromatica as a whole”. what are you here for then? Haus Labs? 

:billie:  ur not being super disrespectful or anything but being a stan since when ever does not give you validation to anything, especially being negative about an ENTIRE PROJECT off based off a song.Stating how long you’ve been here doesn’t help ur argument pal

But feel free to wait 5 more years tho for another project you’ll prob dislike more than Chromatica :vegas:

So ur saying if I dont like one of Gaga eras, I should leave and not be here? Im a fan of Gaga as a person and her work in general, I wont leave because I dont like her new project. Im also not a stan or being close to one, stans are people who think like you.

Awrah999
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

If you claim that you are “not interested in Chromatica as a whole, so [you] dont really care” like you said earlier then why post in the thread? Someone who doesn’t care doesn’t come to these threads—they engage in things they supposedly care about. Clearly you do care if you’re here so just own it and try to support an artist you’re reportedly a fan of. Nobody cares if you’ve been here 12 years or 12 minutes—if you don’t care about Gaga or Chromatica then don’t bother to post about how little you care :awkney:

20 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

If you claim that you are “not interested in Chromatica as a whole, so [you] dont really care” like you said earlier then why post in the thread? Someone who doesn’t care doesn’t come to these threads—they engage in things they supposedly care about. Clearly you do care if you’re here so just own it and try to support an artist you’re reportedly a fan of. Nobody cares if you’ve been here 12 years or 12 minutes—if you don’t care about Gaga or Chromatica then don’t bother to post about how little you care :awkney:

Are you saying Gaga fans who did not like her Jazz album (most people here) are not allowed to give their opinion on it? If you dont like a project Gaga does in the future, are you not allowed to say you dont like it and should leave this site? As a fan of Gaga myself, ill give my opinion of her work if I dont like it.

Then you tell me I should like and support anything Gaga does because im a fan! no this is not my job as a fan, this is how insane teenage stan cults think. If thats you, good for you but no need to attack me for acting like a normal human being.

Awrah999
13 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Are you saying Gaga fans who did not like her Jazz album are not allowed to give their opinion on it? If you dont like a project Gaga does in the future, are you not allowed to say you dont like it? As a fan of Gaga, ill give my opinion of her work if I dont like it.

Then you tell me I should like and support anything Gaga does because im a fan! no this is not my job as a fan, this is how insane teenage stan cults think. If thats you, good for you but no need to attack me for acting like a normal human being.

You’re allowed to have your opinion—I never said that but clearly you are having difficulty comprehending. You also are allowed to not dwell on a topic and continue to post about it when you supposedly have virtually zero interest in it. If you care, post. But if you don’t why continue to post about how little you care? It’s attention seeking and dramatic and you’re clearly doing it for a reaction. 

n1kos

I just wake up and.... OMFG!!!! 

Give me that Rain that i love! 

Perfect 90s cover, it reminds me of my childhood! 

Ready for slayage!!! :firega:

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

Archived