šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga announces ROM for May 22nd, drops cover

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

HookerOnAChurch

OMG This cover is so amazing... i can't ****ing wait. Sedete me until next Friday please.Ā 

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jakkusan
3 hours ago, ProjectJoanne said:

This cover is EVERYTHING! Giving me 80's futuristic space StarwarsĀ vibes!

It looks super-dooper 90's to me and I'm here for that.

Smother Em Eh

Love itĀ 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ssslyboy

Is there a chance that's not the cover art?Ā  Looks like a still from what could be the opening of the video where the title comes up.Ā  And why is the info at the bottom ("record label logo, 'all rights reserved'" etc)?Ā  If it is the cover it is very unusual.

sethrb101
Just now, ssslyboy said:

Is there a chance that's not the cover art?Ā  Looks like a still from what could be the opening of the video where the title comes up.Ā  And why is the info at the bottom ("record label logo, 'all rights reserved'" etc)?Ā  If it is the cover it is very unusual.

I was wondering this too. I love the cover, don't get me wrong, but that stuff makes it seem like it's perhapsĀ not the cover art?

I'm anticipating this upcoming week so muchĀ :excited2:

#Gaga2020

dynamite
6 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

I think it is the cover, but anything is possible at this point. Telephone used video stills for the cover too. For the info at the bottom, I guess that's because it's the aesthetic or something as it's included on most of her posts.

BlingNotTheMusic

Mess at Ari always looking the sameĀ :huntyga:

The cover gives me Repo! The Genetic Opera vibes, and I would love a similar post apocalyptic style music videoĀ :cryga:

71ZuiW+jbqL._SL1000_.jpg

32 minutes ago, Awrah999 said:

I hope you move on from it tooĀ :neyde:

Well im not interested in Chromatica as a whole, so I dont really care. Just giving my opinion..

HeavyCapiLover

This cover makes think about the Telephone cover, with a 70s 80s movie cover look and I love it !

Jose P
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Well im not interested in Chromatica as a whole, so I dont really care. Just giving my opinion..

Not interested in Chromatica, still visits a thread dedicated to the new single.

:triggered:

9 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Not interested in Chromatica, still visits a thread dedicated to the new single.

Me not being interested in Chromatica era doesnt mean im not curious as im a Gaga fan. Im a fan of Gaga in general which means ill still follow everything she does even if I dont like it.

For example, alot of Gaga fans did not like her Jazz era, but they still followed Gaga considering they are fans of her generally. Or people who hate Enigma but still go to see the show live. Im a fan of music in general, so ill follow even music I dont like cause im curious.

Im still hoping that ill like Chromatica considering we havent heard the whole album yet..

EGOT2027

itā€™s interesting to me how the cover gives away virtually nothing about the video. if you told me these were stills just from old photoshoots (not for ROM) iā€™d believe you.Ā 

Ā 

have any insiders talked about the setting of the video?Ā 

My Name Isnt Alice
7 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Also visits the thread about rom just to say he/she doesn't like chromatica

Archived