Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy - Daisies (Amazon Music Performance)

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Teletubby

there is also Live from Amazon 
https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/8c132eb4-96c1-40ec-a440-6072be31895c?ref=cm_sw_al_eZ8pnZSJNdAXh
She told that No pandemic is gonna stop us from dancing and there will be more songs before album release on August 14th

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BillieGOAT

I actually really enjoyed this! My only complaint is that I hate when artists dodge big notes in their songs.. but going into the video I figured she’d avoid the last “Daisies” in the chorus bc she isn’t always great in high registers like that

FlopSlurper

performing the the lead single the same day as it comes out? how is that possible? :shocked:

2School4Cool

She sounds good! Honestly I really like this song, I’m very impressed!

See The Best In Everyone

Teletubby
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

performing the the lead single the same day as it comes out? how is that possible? :shocked:

she is also going to perform on the “American Idol” on Sunday 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

The Child

Gaga take some notes!

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Mister G

Damn we couldn’t even get a live performance of Stupid Love and still don’t have one. Oh well such is life. 

I see Katy not playing any games with promoting Daisies on Day 1 and Dua Lipa did like a Zoom performance of Don’t Start Now several weeks ago live for I forgot whose talk show. 

TimisaMonster

I see she skipped that one note in the chorus... :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived