Diasies- 1.2M youtube views after 12 hours

GaGaAst

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna
On 5/15/2020 at 6:53 PM, EDP said:

People just aren't interested. Plain and simple. 

I've said this over and over, Katy Perry needs a solid break from music and the public. Even after Witness, she was on American Idol and immediately started her "droplet" era. She needs time away from it all, gain some inspiration, and come out with something fresh. This single is so underwhelming as a lead. 

i agree, celebrities don't have to be in the spotlight 24/7

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

JusKeepBreathin

Y'all keep making fun of her streams but. Bon Appetit is at almost one billion views. 

Oh and Daisies has a 97% like over dislike ratio. Similar to Million Reasons on youtube. The song is a grower like MR was.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StrawberryBlond
19 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Y'all keep making fun of her streams but. Bon Appetit is at almost one billion views. 

Oh and Daisies has a 97% like over dislike ratio. Similar to Million Reasons on youtube. The song is a grower like MR was.

Those views and likes were faked over the last year. Out of nowhere, it suddenly started getting a lot more attention and it was brought up at the time because literally nothing had been done to bring it people's minds 2 years after it came out (an ad didn't feature it, she hadn't performed it, a video featuring the song hadn't gone viral, nothing). It still hasn't been corrected and is still doing quite well despite it flopping across the board nearly 3 years ago. You know that doesn't make sense.

And the like/dislike ratio is so good because it barely has any views or likes to begin with. Popularity always results in your like/dislike ratio falling because you can't please everyone. But videos that barely have any attention tend to have really good like/dislike ratios as the only ones watching it are fans. It's not hard to figure out. And how do you know it's a grower? You can't predict what songs are going to be liked over time and which aren't.

thehanyo

Katy Perry screams "uncool mom" to this generation. It's not her music that's at fault.

StrawberryBlond
18 minutes ago, thehanyo said:

Katy Perry screams "uncool mom" to this generation. It's not her music that's at fault.

That sums it up. The haircut definitely hasn't helped that perception as it really aged her. And she's 35. And now she's actually going to be a mother, it further fuels the idea that she's too old. It's sexist BS but it's reality. But it can be the music that's at fault to a degree. Gaga's proved a woman in her 30's can still get top tens and even #1's in today's music landscape but the key is it has to be high quality and the woman has to have exceptional talent. Katy's music hasn't been high quality in a long time and while she has talent, it's not on Gaga's level.

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Those views and likes were faked over the last year. Out of nowhere, it suddenly started getting a lot more attention and it was brought up at the time because literally nothing had been done to bring it people's minds 2 years after it came out (an ad didn't feature it, she hadn't performed it, a video featuring the song hadn't gone viral, nothing). It still hasn't been corrected and is still doing quite well despite it flopping across the board nearly 3 years ago. You know that doesn't make sense.

And the like/dislike ratio is so good because it barely has any views or likes to begin with. Popularity always results in your like/dislike ratio falling because you can't please everyone. But videos that barely have any attention tend to have really good like/dislike ratios as the only ones watching it are fans. It's not hard to figure out. And how do you know it's a grower? You can't predict what songs are going to be liked over time and which aren't.

Sure Jan.

A thread was made so it must be true. I have a tin foil hat for you. 

GIF by Snervous Tyler Oakley

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

StrawberryBlond
4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Sure Jan.

I have a tin hat for you.

You're really going to explain it all away with saying it's a dumb conspiracy theory? I'm backing up what I'm saying with facts. Viewership fraud has happened before, Vevo actually had to remove lots of fraudulent views some years back of a number of high profile artists, there were articles written about it, go search for them. I believe there were some Gaga fans who even tried to do it for her once and Justin's Baby video famously had a lot of viewer fraud at one point using an automatic device to ratchet up millions of views a day. There are even sites where you can buy YouTube views and likes. I don't know how, even when Katy's at the point now where no one seems to know or care that she has a lead single out that you can be this blind to reality. If so many people are still enjoying Bon Appetit now, why hasn't it re-charted? Why isn't its success making them be interested in Katy's recent material? If people are flocking to Bon Appetit because she shows a lot of skin in it, well, she's actually fully naked in Daisies, yet they don't seem to be watching that?

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

You're really going to explain it all away with saying it's a dumb conspiracy theory? I'm backing up what I'm saying with facts. Viewership fraud has happened before, Vevo actually had to remove lots of fraudulent views some years back of a number of high profile artists, there were articles written about it, go search for them. I believe there were some Gaga fans who even tried to do it for her once and Justin's Baby video famously had a lot of viewer fraud at one point using an automatic device to ratchet up millions of views a day. There are even sites where you can buy YouTube views and likes. I don't know how, even when Katy's at the point now where no one seems to know or care that she has a lead single out that you can be this blind to reality. If so many people are still enjoying Bon Appetit now, why hasn't it re-charted? Why isn't its success making them be interested in Katy's recent material? If people are flocking to Bon Appetit because she shows a lot of skin in it, well, she's actually fully naked in Daisies, yet they don't seem to be watching that?

Yeah because Gaga is fully covered up in SL.

Ok

TUN.

Oh and stream Daisy to cure Covid-19.

It's at 5M now... See a grower. It had more views on the second day.:trollga:

Archived