Sign in to follow this  
question

Bambino?

COOOK

It's been over a month when I've stumbled across many thirsty Maluma pics on Instagram and there wasn't a thread about them, not even a messy clickbait thread... I'm also missing that extra dose of Paulina Rubio news this forum truly needs.

I see there's been little interactions here and there, but is @Bambino banned? What did I miss? I hope nothing's wrong and that you're doing okay. Sending love

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagi

Yeah I miss the pictures of the boy with the funny face expression 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShayCristoforo

@Bambino's posts are fun. Much better than our fights about pointless random sh*t, like which type of bread represents The Fame. 

Come back, King!

 

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeIusional

There better have been threads like this when I left GGD for a mental health hiatus :interestinga:

@Bambino we miss you babes

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2976c509e810862e0719

banned till september 🦩💓🧼🌺🦋😍✨
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

He's probably stocking up on the JB posters for his bedroom :vegas:

@Bambino  we all miss you!! :heart:

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
farting

Prob got reported bc these kiddies get offended

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bambino
On 5/15/2020 at 4:46 PM, COOOK said:

It's been over a month when I've stumbled across many thirsty Maluma pics on Instagram and there wasn't a thread about them, not even a messy clickbait thread... I'm also missing that extra dose of Paulina Rubio news this forum truly needs.

I see there's been little interactions here and there, but is @Bambino banned? What did I miss? I hope nothing's wrong and that you're doing okay. Sending love

Thank you a lot for taking the time to make this thread about me. Nicest thing. :hug:

On 5/15/2020 at 4:47 PM, Gagi said:

Yeah I miss the pictures of the boy with the funny face expression 

Say no more.

jiSqc81.jpg

On 5/15/2020 at 4:54 PM, ShayCristoforo said:

@Bambino's posts are fun. Much better than our fights about pointless random sh*t, like which type of bread represents The Fame. 

Come back, King!

Awwwww! :hug:

On 5/15/2020 at 5:20 PM, DeIusional said:

There better have been threads like this when I left GGD for a mental health hiatus

@Bambino we miss you babes

Do you mean this?

image.jpg

On 5/15/2020 at 5:22 PM, pachinko said:

@Bambino I miss your naughty dms to me.

Q7ELZAN.gif

  • Love 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bambino
On 5/15/2020 at 5:26 PM, xoxo Craig said:

He's probably stocking up on the JB posters for his bedroom

@Bambino  we all miss you!!

AICnndv.gif

On 5/15/2020 at 5:42 PM, farting said:

Prob got reported bc these kiddies get offended

v8k0zoF.gif

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...