💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

:lmao: 'love her

I want Wallaceeeeeeeeee... :nooo: I wonder if the MV will be more intense than Atlantis'. :laughga:

I kinda hope theres gonna be more than the headshot scene, but I just want the song more than anything else 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

I kinda hope theres gonna be more than the headshot scene, but I just want the song more than anything else 

Me too. It has been too long since we got a new song. :excited2:

Hexxx

:lmao: 'love her

I want Wallaceeeeeeeeee... :nooo: I wonder if the MV will be more intense than Atlantis'. :laughga:

Yeah it turns out that she's not crying, she's actually laughing :toofunny:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Staryu

Yeah it turns out that she's not crying, she's actually laughing :toofunny:

I bet it sounds magical as well. :laughga: Last time, I found out that she passed away a couple years ago though! :( The original singer of Santa Baby. :omg:

inuborg

If BWET gets a decent MC score than its a wrap for stan wars :spin:

Not that I care about it, but it'll be good tea to throw at the dissenters :spin: 

Staryu

Yes! :fan: I hope that critics won't remove points because of the long wait for its release. :gum: I can already see some being like "it took her that long to release that?" I'm not too worried though, we're talking about Azealia motherf****** Banks. :classy:

inuborg

Yes! :fan:I hope that critics won't remove points because of the long wait for its release. :gum: I can already see some being like "it took her that long to release that?" I'm not too worried though, we're talking about Azealia motherf****** Banks. :classy:

They probably will, and I think she kinda insulted some article writers soooo :spin:

But I'm sure she will do better than like 65

If BWET gets a decent MC score than its a wrap for stan wars :spin:

Not that I care about it, but it'll be good tea to throw at the dissenters :spin:

I mean critical reception means nothing if you're not moving copies of the album, so a bunch of pretentious assholes liked your CD?

inuborg

I mean critical reception means nothing if you're not moving copies of the album, so a bunch of pretentious assholes liked your CD?

its better than it flopping AND being a critical dud.

Musicans like Regina Spektor and Fiona Apple built their 5+ album careers on selling decently, but being critically acclaimed. 

Desperado

critical reception means a lot, dont act like they dont have any part of an artist success. 

Hexxx

Liquorice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFrsoKYCRpw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5sxIlp1yFg

The vocals in this one are more clearer

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

critical reception means a lot, dont act like they dont have any part of an artist success. 

They don't...

If you're so concerned with someone else's thoughts about the album then you probably shouldn't buy the album if a review is the reason you buy it

You should buy it because you listen to it and like it. I bought the 1991 EP because I liked it, not because critics praised it

Desperado

They don't...

If you're so concerned with someone else's thoughts about the album then you probably shouldn't buy the album if a review is the reason you buy it

You should buy it because you listen to it and like it. I bought the 1991 EP because I liked it, not because critics praised it

Some people care about them? even more if they are in social media, maybe the GP doesnt care. 

inuborg

They don't...

Having critics praise it is a plus. 

I dont understand why you're trying to refute the fact people liking your work is a good thing :spin:

NOT azealia winning a poll on ATRL lmfao http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=608583&page=3

She is truely ready for her summer awakening. 

Archived