💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

not yet because is June  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

Even June would be okay I just need a date for the album and the single

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Desperado

Even June would be okay I just need a date for the album and the single

hope for a June 11th release as my birthday present lmao 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

hey kalim hope u dont get banned again so take care with the wps lmao

Will do :)

What do you think the chances of the release date being changed again, like if they say August or fall?? Because I swear if it is I'll just be like :nooo:

I feel like the album must be really strong if they've waited so long to release something. I mean the Fantasea mixtape is awesome but also has an experimental feel to sides of it (anyone else feel the same...?) rather than going for "hits" or traditional structure.. like Chips is more exploratory I think (do you see what I'm saying?)I wonder if it'll be the same in that respect.

@inuborg thanks for posting that Sunday Times interview a while back [the one you had to get a subscription for]. I found it trying to look for the 'coochie camaraderie' interview Azealia tweeted about.

inuborg

What do you think the chances of the release date being changed again, like if they say August or fall?? Because I swear if it is I'll just be like :nooo:

I feel like the album must be really strong if they've waited so long to release something. I mean the Fantasea mixtape is awesome but also has an experimental feel to sides of it (anyone else feel the same...?) rather than going for "hits" or traditional structure.. like Chips is more exploratory I think (do you see what I'm saying?)I wonder if it'll be the same in that respect.

@inuborg thanks for posting that Sunday Times interview a while back [the one you had to get a subscription for]. I found it trying to look for the 'coochie camaraderie' interview Azealia tweeted about.

Right now I am  hoping for a May-June release date, but if so then it would have to be announced like now :cryga: .

Chips is her most standard song: verse 1/chorus/verse 2/chorus/bridge/chorus. I would like to see more of that on BWET but not too much. I love how varied her song structure is. 

Hexxx

The summer release seems real. I really hope she debuts the single around the tour

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

It seems like they are doing what they were doing last year, when they thought they were gonna launch the album….delete all her tweets and then restrict AB's access to her twitter, only letting her post instagram links

It seems like they are doing what they were doing last year, when they thought they were gonna launch the album….delete all her tweets and then restrict AB's access to her twitter, only letting her post instagram links

We've witnessed many twitter blackouts and nothing happened afterwards. Don't get your hopes up.

inuborg

We've witnessed many twitter blackouts and nothing happened afterwards. Don't get your hopes up.

I know :noparty:

I am still praying for a single download/album preorder link late March before the tour. :giveup: :giveup: 

I know :noparty:

I am still praying for a single download/album preorder link late March before the tour. :giveup: :giveup:

that won't happen.

I'd probably expect some sort of announcement when/if she tours the US

inuborg

that won't happen.

I'd probably expect some sort of announcement when/if she tours the US

IF she does tour it would be until Fall. This UK thing is gonna last her until Summer and then the festivals start. 

I am not ****ing beat for that

IF she does tour it would be until Fall. This UK thing is gonna last her until Summer and then the festivals start. 

I am not ****ing beat for that

There's no other way they could promote it in the US if the single tanks besides a tour, so it could very well be fall.

Are you willing to potentially wait for Q1 2015?

Archived