Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CAUSE IM GONNA DANCE IN THE MOONLIGHT, I, FEELING LIKE SPENDING MY NIGHTS ALONE
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQtOqrG2z9g

Please tell me you saw that garbage truck/tour bus vine from outside the concert? :lmao:

Desperado

i want to hear a better recording for Wallace and Chasing Time, hopefully people will upload some :/ (Specially a Wallace one since i cant figure the song well, i mean the beat and her singing are a bit out of place so i dont understand the song completely) 

i want to hear a better recording for Wallace and Chasing Time, hopefully people will upload some :/ (Specially a Wallace one since i cant figure the song well, i mean the beat and her singing are a bit out of place so i dont understand the song completely) 

me too :(

I think that this was answered many times (I keep forgetting :deadbanana: ), but was the beach thing just a photoshoot?

Desperado

me too :(

I think that this was answered many times (I keep forgetting :deadbanana: ), but was the beach thing just a photoshoot?

No, its a music video but we dont know the song :/ and according to the director the song is not Chasing Time BUT he maybe is wrong or didnt wanted ot tell us lol 

No, its a music video but we dont know the song :/ and according to the director the song is not Chasing Time BUT he maybe is wrong or didnt wanted ot tell us lol 

ive always thought it was miss a or c since someone said it was for a love song

Desperado

ive always thought it was miss a or c since someone said it was for a love song

love song was the brand that let azealia use some clothes 

Oh, sweet then. :party: thanks

If it's truly not for Chasing Time, it's probably for Wallace (the shoot in May/June with the green screen + the shoot at the beach? That could be really cool :giveup: ).

The version of Wallace I got its decent. I think I got the first verse down. But I wouldn't want to embarrass myself by typing my assumed lyrics :messga: 

Archived