💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

any of u remember how long it took her after Glasgow to leave the venue, bcos I was thinking of going round to the doors the acts leave from and waiting for her, but I won't be able to wait for ages  

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nnnnn how could you :deadbanana: lol

Oh and I think it's more that he was shocked of the impact that the song had. Here's the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYFKnXu623s

This is getting really off-topic though. :Chica:

@the YT title. I guess SAD makes him HAPPY then <.<
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

MarryTheSequins

nooooooo :cry: 

So close, but so far awayI wonder if boobtank sold his tickets yet :lolgaga:

I have asked so many people :noparty:

Now, I'm getting excited for this tour to end so that we can get hyped about receiving juicy info about the album. :sweat: 

i'll probably post in school tomorrow because I have free periods from 9 - 1 (british summer time), but I don't think any of u are online at that time

after that tho the next time I post I will have seen Azealia :nooo: , i'll try and come on when I get home and do a report 4 u but I might b really tired  

i'll probably post in school tomorrow because I have free periods from 9 - 1 (british summer time), but I don't think any of u are online at that time

after that tho the next time I post I will have seen Azealia :nooo: , i'll try and come on when I get home and do a report 4 u but I might b really tired  

Alright, goodnight and have fun :party: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Have a blast there! :)

MarryTheSequins

you should go by yourself and then meet her after the show

I can't go alone my mum won't let me and I'd be kinda scared :rip: it's a Friday night in London I've been there on week nights and it's still scary af in certain places

When do you all predict we'll get Chasing Time?

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Archived