💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

It really baffles me when people keep pointing out how she keeps "burning bridges", as if the random famous people she "feuds" with actually have a direct affect on her artistry. Now if she was breaking off relationships with her producers than maybe, but that's not the case. 

Did you forget the Munchi fiasco?

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Did you forget the Munchi fiasco?

Munchi never liked her, I mean people like Machindrum, Lone, Lil Internet, etc. 

The thread got deleted... :flop: about time tbh

It got merged with this thread lol 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Staryu

It got merged with this thread lol 

Oh boy, the last pages look like a damn MESS now. :dies:

842 pages now. :omg:  :gaga: 

http://soundcloud.com/natalie-csk/212-on-acid-azealia-banks-dj

I like it tbh, would be better if they used azealias vocals tho

Hexxx

It got merged with this one??? :toofunga:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

It got merged with this one??? :toofunga:

ikr like ew, they coulda just deleted it. 

It really baffles me when people keep pointing out how she keeps "burning bridges", as if the random famous people she "feuds" with actually have a direct affect on her artistry. Now if she was breaking off relationships with her producers than maybe, but that's not the case. 

I never said random famous people she's had a feud with have a direct affect on her artistry  :huh: Although in a way it sort of has, hasn't it? She was supposed to come out with a collab with Lady Gaga and it didn't happen because of her "bad attitude". She is really talented...I admitted that, but talent doesn't make someone lovable for me.

In my opinion that's why she's having a harder time establishing a bigger fan base, a lot of people are turned off by the way she handles things and spouts off on the whim - maybe it's just not their cup of tea either...what's "popular" these days kind of blows my mind anyways. I love the music, but sometimes knowing who it's coming from just makes it a little sour, even though I'd love for it not to be that way.

I never said random famous people she's had a feud with have a direct affect on her artistry  :huh: Although in a way it sort of has, hasn't it? She was supposed to come out with a collab with Lady Gaga and it didn't happen because of her "bad attitude". She is really talented...I admitted that, but talent doesn't make someone lovable for me.

In my opinion that's why she's having a harder time establishing a bigger fan base, a lot of people are turned off by the way she handles things and spouts off on the whim - maybe it's just not their cup of tea either...what's "popular" these days kind of blows my mind anyways. I love the music, but sometimes knowing who it's coming from just makes it a little sour, even though I'd love for it not to be that way.

I kinda see your point, like I wouldn't buy an album from putin, even if it was the best music ever, but Azealia isn't Putin, she isn't horrible, she doesn't persecute people and anyone she shades deserves it, and on the odd occasion they don't she never says anything that disgusting.

like people saying they don't like her because of her attitude are stupid, because she isn't actually that bad if you think about it.

Hexxx

I never said random famous people she's had a feud with have a direct affect on her artistry :huh: Although in a way it sort of has, hasn't it? She was supposed to come out with a collab with Lady Gaga and it didn't happen because of her "bad attitude". She is really talented...I admitted that, but talent doesn't make someone lovable for me.

what part of 212 don't you understand. :derpga:
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

inuborg

I wonder who produced Barbie ****. The beat knocks. I wish we had it in HQ.

I think she produced all her Myspace era stuff. 

Staryu

I wonder who produced Barbie ****. The beat knocks. I wish we had it in HQ.

I think she produced all her Myspace era stuff. 

You think so? :udidnt: It'd be pretty neat if she did.

inuborg

You think so? :udidnt: It'd be pretty neat if she did.

I know she produced the sample heavy songs like Seventeen, GAC, Hood Bitch, and The Chill$. But idk about Slow Hands or Barbie ****. I know *** was produced by the Jamaican guy on the track.  

inuborg

The progression of the synth in Bambi is sooooo good, best part of the song tbh :giveup:

Desperado

The progression of the synth in Bambi is sooooo good, best part of the song tbh :giveup:

ikr 

Archived