💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

2 of my friends prefer IA over AB... I'm thinking I need to pray for them. :noparty:

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

They workin' at my nerves now. Pop music killed rap that is all AB is saying

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Cody Draco

Azealia is our savior. :legend:

Our holy rap Queen will probably only be recognized once she has retired unfortunately. She deserves so much more. :emo:

Hexxx

1-9-9-1 my time has come
Oh nah nah Ma
Your time is done
Primadonna Mama, like a virgin

6TDSZ1H.gif

Oh my goddddd, I just read that thread about hip hop being a minstrel show and my head is spinning.

This forum cannot have a serious conversation about race. At any capacity.  :millie:

inuborg

Oh my goddddd, I just read that thread about hip hop being a minstrel show and my head is spinning.

This forum cannot have a serious conversation about race. At any capacity.  :millie:

.... I cant say what I want to say with out getting in trouble... But yea it was a mess.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

.... I cant say what I want to say with out getting in trouble... But yea it was a mess.

lol I wanted to say "you're all a bunch of racists" but people would think thats just me being flippant when in reality it's truth  :rip:

just a lot of people with no relevant knowledge coming into what could have been a serious educated discussion but devolving it into stan garbage. contributing to the issue that zee was talking about in the first place!

Hexxx

lol I wanted to say "you're all a bunch of racists" but people would think thats just me being flippant when in reality it's truth  :rip:

just a lot of people with no relevant knowledge coming into what could have been a serious educated discussion but devolving it into stan garbage. contributing to the issue that zee was talking about in the first place!

Yeah i agree. Azealia was only talking about how Pop is killing rap music. That is all. Anyone can suck at rap and just throw some pop hook on a song and blow up these days and that's wrong.

Azealia is trying to do the same thing Gaga is doing in terms of trying to make creative music.

KrisFromMars

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFrsoKYCRpw

*Her vocals were really good on this performance i get emotional when i watch her live. i guess because im rooting 4 dat 212 bich.

Hexxx

I think Wallace is coming at the end of the month

inuborg

I think Wallace is coming at the end of our life times

Fixed :fan:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Staryu

Let's hope so... I'm really not here for yet another delay. :giveup: I'm optimistic though! :party:

Cody Draco

I think Wallace is coming at the end of the Earth

Fixed lol.

In all seriousness, I think we will get Wallace by the end of the month. AB seems like she has her head on straight and is ready to move forward with her career... hopefully. I'm begging all the gods.

Hexxx

Fixed lol.

In all seriousness, I think we will get Wallace by the end of the month. AB seems like she has her head on straight and is ready to move forward with her career... hopefully. I'm begging all the gods.

she retweeted that asked if it was coming this month

Archived