Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brian Newman

No label is going to endorse her if she keeps up wit her attitude. Also, it's possible that the label isn't liking the tracks she's recording for her album. I mean, 212 and Yung Rapunxel are really the only 2 "big" songs she's had out now. She needs to get her **** together and get off her high horse. 

inuborg

No label is going to endorse her if she keeps up wit her attitude. Also, it's possible that the label isn't liking the tracks she's recording for her album. I mean, 212 and Yung Rapunxel are really the only 2 "big" songs she's had out now. She needs to get her **** together and get off her high horse. 

What are you even talking about :awkney:

She doesn't even "Attack" people on twitter anymore. And the label does like (or tells Azealia they like) the majority of the tracks she's turned in. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

boobtank

Please exit this thread, you do not know what you are talking about.

Bye.

inuborg

I just sent a email LOL

I did too lol, but it was kinda wack, I am gonna sent another one from another email. 

inuborg

Let me send him some death threats.

Noooo, he must take us seriously :laughga:

I want to send an email but I don't want to sound like a annoying 16 year old white boy :toofloppy:

what r u all saying on ur emails?

inuborg

Okay then

He won't

:cry:

I want to send an email but I don't want to sound like a annoying 16 year old white boy :toofloppy:

what r u all saying on ur emails?

I was like 

What is the current state of Azealia Banks' album. Why is Interscope delaying the release? Is it shelved?

Archived