Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

:duck:

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg

i dont have any comments to the situation right now lmao

Let's send emails to interscope

Meanwhile other artists release 2-3 mixtapes per album cycle, only on Interscope :roll:

I am FEELING the Mermaid Ball NYC mix rn

Now I shalll dessstroyyyy. Bring her to me.. I will demolishhh ha.
tumblr_m9hl6eeesV1qdh0y2o1_250.gif
INSTANTLY
tumblr_lw2bmjjRWY1qm9fdio1_400.gif

Cubo de agua.
Que agua? Aguará.
Que ra? Rabo de mono.
Que mono? Monopolio.
Que poli? Policia.
Que cia? Se acabo.
Que bo? Bocachica.
Que chica? Me.
tumblr_ltpa4475Rh1qm9fdio4_250.gif

Lola's new to the business
Dominican princessssss
She in the malcón
Work it girl
Tryin' get it oh-on
She got jungle body, jungle music
About to lose.. IT
You can't touch her crown
Lola Lola don't mess around
tumblr_ltpa4475Rh1qm9fdio3_250.gif

She love it when your body go
Up-up downnnnn

Ging danga, ging danga, ging danga
Ging-dang-ah
tumblr_lrlwgbcaR41qa9cyyo1_500.gif

inuborg

I am FEELING the Mermaid Ball NYC mix rn

Now I shalll dessstroyyyy. Bring her to me.. I will demolishhh ha.

tumblr_m9hl6eeesV1qdh0y2o1_250.gif

INSTANTLY

tumblr_lw2bmjjRWY1qm9fdio1_400.gif

Cubo de agua.

Que agua? Aguará.

Que ra? Rabo de mono.

Que mono? Monopolio.

Que poli? Policia.

Que cia? Se acabo.

Que bo? Bocachica.

Que chica? Me.

tumblr_ltpa4475Rh1qm9fdio4_250.gif

Lola's new to the business

Dominican princessssss

She in the malcón

Work it girl

Tryin' get it oh-on

She got jungle body, jungle music

About to lose.. IT

You can't touch her crown

Lola Lola don't mess around

tumblr_ltpa4475Rh1qm9fdio3_250.gif

She love it when your body go

Up-up downnnnn

Ging-dang-ah

tumblr_lrlwgbcaR41qa9cyyo1_500.gif

She should start doing Mermaid balls once FS2 is out, I love those mixes :music:

She should start doing Mermaid balls once FS2 is out, I love those mixes :music:

Ugh I can't wait.. for anything new :laughga:

Is FS2 supposed to come out before BWET?

inuborg

Ugh I can't wait.. for anything new :laughga:

Is FS2 supposed to come out before BWET?

In September 2013 we were told BWET was gonna be out in Jan 2014 and FS2 out in July and both were gonna be albums. But BWET is still a question mark and FS2 is probably going to get mixtape treatment and it's definitely not coming out in July lol.

Meanwhile other artists release 2-3 mixtapes per album cycle, only on Interscope :roll:

I think its because of her deal, Interscope can't make money off of a mixtape. 

TBH she should pay them for the masters of the songs and release the album on her terms. I mean she says she would never go for a 360 deal, well then she should deal with the consequences. 

Desperado

In September 2013 we were told BWET was gonna be out in Jan 2014 and FS2 out in July and both were gonna be albums. But BWET is still a question mark and FS2 is probably going to get mixtape treatment and it's definitely not coming out in July lol.

TBH she should pay them for the masters of the songs and release the album on her terms. I mean she says she would never go for a 360 deal, well then she should deal with the consequences. 

:sweat:

I think her tweet meant there's no Fantasea II because they counted the first as part of the BWET album cycle

She was stupid for not accepting a 360 deal since she's making more off merch and live performances rather than her recordings or lack thereof, but I guess she really expected to be in a completely different place in the industry atm

inuborg

I think her tweet meant there's no Fantasea II because they counted the first as part of the BWET album cycle

She was stupid for not accepting a 360 deal since she's making more off merch and live performances rather than her recordings or lack thereof, but I guess she really expected to be in a completely different place in the industry atm

Yea but there is the possibility of getting FS2 after BWET, and then she'll go on her break

tumblr_lopo84vzdc1qad74p.gif

No but seriously.. hm I think we'll only get 1 this year.. towards the end of this year; it seems messy to me to release both.. she takes this long to make content, and then she shoving it both out in a year seems like a bad choice. I'm guessing FS2 to hype BWET first [if things are really dire in getting BWET together] or BWET, milk it completely [videos etc] then FS2 when all things settle down to tide things over. Thanks for the info btw ^

inuborg

tumblr_lopo84vzdc1qad74p.gif

No but seriously.. hm I think we'll only get 1 this year.. towards the end of this year; it seems messy to me to release both.. she takes this long to make content, and then she shoving it both out in a year seems like a bad choice. I'm guessing FS2 to hype BWET first [if things are really dire in getting BWET together] or BWET, milk it completely [videos etc] then FS2 when all things settle down to tide things over. Thanks for the info btw ^

OR she did say that there is one major surprise… I wouldn't be surprised if there is a double disc release with BWET/FS2

Archived