💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

inuborg

she responded lmao, but she delete it but i dont remember what she said really 

She was like "She'll learn"

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was like "She'll learn"

yeah that was the tweet

Oh :flop:

That's pretty nice tbh considering lol

inuborg

Oh :flop:

That's pretty nice tbh considering lol

ikr luckily she didn't go out full yung rapunxel on Lorde.

Desperado

can u imagine lol x.x but i think she knew lorde was a 16 year old girl when she said it :S? 

Lorde would have been scalped tbh, I can't even imagine what she'd say :smh:

I took a while for me to get over some of Azealia's tweet behaviour in the past :smh: now I'm just discovering/revisiting what I've missed since after Fantasea..

I figure everybody makes mistakes, she doesn't need to waste her time on some people, though I feel she thinks she seems weak if doesn't stick up for herself but she should quit that chit chat and get ha paper than ruin it for herself because of a hater; she has too much potential.

I know she feels passionate about some things, and nobody likes to feel mistreated, but I think she can benefit mentally and in life from just letting certain things fall to the waste side :shrug: . But then I wouldn't want her to feel she had to be fake or not herself :|

But lawd I wish Gags never said she had a bad attitude, no matter what Azealia said.

Lies and slander. I want proof.

I'll go back through the last 100 pages and get the receipts, you don't remember :emma:

inuborg

Lorde would have been scalped tbh, I can't even imagine what she'd say :smh:

I took a while for me to get over some of Azealia's tweet behaviour in the past :smh: now I'm just discovering/revisiting what I've missed since after Fantasea..

I figure everybody makes mistakes, she doesn't need to waste her time on some people, though I feel she thinks she seems weak if doesn't stick up for herself but she should quit that chit chat and get ha paper than ruin it for herself because of a hater; she has too much potential.

I know she feels passionate about some things, and nobody likes to feel mistreated, but I think she can benefit mentally and in life from just letting certain things fall to the waste side :shrug: . But then I wouldn't want her to feel she had to be fake or not herself :|

But lawd I wish Gags never said she had a bad attitude, no matter what Azealia said.

Spill all the true tea :trootea:

And how hypocritical of Gaga  to **** talk Azealia when she thought no one was recording. Good that she got exposed. 

I'll go back through the last 100 pages and get the receipts, you don't remember :emma:

Actually I really don't remember but please don't go looking for it, thats a waste of time lol. 

And how hypocritical of Gaga  to **** talk Azealia when she thought no one was recording. Good that she got exposed. 

Actually I really don't remember but please don't go looking for it, thats a waste of time lol. 

The only way I can rationalize it in my head is that she felt personally attacked by Azealia [the mermaid ball tweets??], I can't imagine she would have said anything publicly about someone she just has a distaste for because of their behaviour without a personal thing.. like she would never say how Kris Jenner is a snarky hoe or something dumb like that.. But either way it did seem unnecessary to say it publicly, especially after working with her. Boomcack has said some questionable things about Gaga, but I can't imagine Gaga coming forward saying she has a bad attitude. And this might sound biased, but I'll clarify I don't agree or think everything Azealia has said to people at times is fine or cute o appropriate :smh: and clearly she's said some far more salty things :hor: .

I would say it's uncharacteristic of Gaga but then that random letter to Kelly Osbourne of all the people who must have shaded her :smh: . And lawd, if she thinks her monster 'friends' wouldn't have dared instagramed that comment, good sis needs to be more careful :classy:

LordDisick

i disagree, she made a subtle comment.

there was a crowd in front of her with their phones out, she had to know at least one was recording. which was why she was looking for something to say, she knew she was gonna get asked  about azealia sooner or later whether it was a fan or a interviewer

inuborg

i disagree, she made a subtle comment.

there was a crowd in front of her with their phones out, she had to know at least one was recording. which was why she was looking for something to say, she knew she was gonna get asked  about azealia sooner or later whether it was a fan or a interviewer

She told them not to record, but this isn't a discussion I want to get into :Emma:

not
@AZEALIABANKS Mar 4

I made arroz con guandules, maduros, potato salad and roast chicken
and a hotdog dick picture
being the only thing that comes up when you go to her twitter :smh:

Azealia sis, what's going on in your loif

not

@AZEALIABANKS Mar 4

I made arroz con guandules, maduros, potato salad and roast chicken

and a hotdog dick picture

being the only thing that comes up when you go to her twitter :smh:

Azealia sis, what's going on in your loif

Azealia preparing for Cooking Channel. First rapper ever to host a cooking show.

Azealia preparing for Cooking Channel. First rapper ever to host a cooking show.

Next thing you know she'll start beef with Kelis (the singer of Milkshake) because she has her own cooking show to promote her new album :emma:

tonight Azealia shares her recipes for Plum In The Evening Pudding, chocolate candy, liquorice too.

tumblr_inline_mjolie5DWk1qz4rgp.gif

get. that. promo.

Listening to P-U-S-S-Y.. always wondered

Gyal di way yuh *** clean, you a every man dream

as apposed to what? :messga:

Archived