💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Featured Posts

COLONiCPRiNXESS

listen...it probably was in regards to the remix, but it was blown outta proportion. she may just be disappointed for different reasons. everything isn't "hate"..... she's praised both beyonce n nicki before n ppl are acting like she went at them HARD.

True. Idec, I love how she speaks her mind anyway. And I don't personally love Nicki's part anyway.

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True. Idec, I love how she speaks her mind anyway. And I don't personally love Nicki's part anyway.

im listenin to her verse along with the track remy dropped today back to back a lil so i can see who really brought it the best between those two n HMAR   :toofunny:   (i already know which/who i like better...but im tryin to be impartial

2 days left hunties

:giveup:

:excited2:

this is the most excited ive prob been in the 2.5 years of bein a fan...well, this era...  i kinda wish she did dual singles/videos

Giorno Giovanna

Can we please discuss how bloody gorgeous Azealia's verses are in the Blue Jeans Remix?

she sounds so fierce and tough

Let's go
Tell me what bad boys do
I'm a bad girl, if you into that one too

http://soundcloud.com/smimsandbelle/blue-jeans-ft-azealia-banks

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

AZEALIA âš“ BANKS @AZEALIABANKS  ·  2m
Kuntbrigade: based on my song descriptions... Which song do you guys want to hear next?!

AZEALIA âš“ BANKS @AZEALIABANKS  ·  3m
The fact that I can LITERALLY do whatever I want now is crazy!! Decisions Decisions !!!

Retweeted by AZEALIA âš“ï¸ BANKS
CAM âš“ BANKS @Camm_86O  ·  46s
#Kuntbrigade Please Vote on What song @AZEALIABANKS Should Release Next Here !

http://vote.pollcode.com/16185716

Giorno Giovanna

http://vote.pollcode.com/16185716

Retweetet von AZEALIA âš“ BANKS
CAM âš“ BANKS @Camm_86O  ·  50 Sek.

#Kuntbrigade Please Vote on What song @AZEALIABANKS Should Release Next Here ! (RT THIS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE),

Antworteten 0 Mal

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Hauser

Wait I want to vote but can someone give me the song descriptions??? Like are some of them more dance oriented or rap oriented please and thanks in advance :)

Giorno Giovanna
MISS AMOR, was initially the 1st official single off of Azealia Bank’s debut album “Broke with Expensive Taste.†But, according to Azealia, after her record label Interscope heard the track “YUNG RAPUNXELâ€, they went with that as the first single. Azealia says that the song was her favorite back in February, on a live stream shopping hang out with ASOS. She also mentioned that the song came with a side B which is entitled “MISS CAMARADERIEâ€. Banks states on Twitter that: “Miss Amor is about being able to date after a heartbreak.â€

Azealia Banks describes MISS CAMARADERIE (the B-track to Miss Amor) as a song where a woman, most likely her, is able to fall in love again after a break-up with her ex-boyfriend.

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

JudasInTheDark

AH I voted for "Wallace"! I hope we get it really soon :giveup:

I think we should have voted for a song like Miss Amor or Miss C since it was basically confirmed that we were going to get Wallace and its video soon or later

Aaand imagine if she released the song that won and then a week later or something Wallace :hor:

Archived