life

Gaga facetimes Persian Beauty Influencer

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

numb the flame
14 minutes ago, gagzus said:

EX_9G2YU4AAkh0u?format=jpg&name=medium

she looks so much younger idk why

I think it's because her fillers have dissolved quite a lot so this is her natural face which we haven't really seen since the ARTPOP era.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NinaBoninaBrown
33 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Waiting for the day Freddie makes a wig that has actual volume and doesnt look pissed on

Wait no longer 

BkT4FW1IgAA0jaX.jpg

Edit: already posted :icega:

numb the flame
9 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

I mean, she has an album dropping in 2 weeks... She's bound to reunite with her glam team at some point

I think it'll be over FaceTime like this influencer call was. I think she'll serve simple(ish) hair and make up until the government say so and Gaga feels it safe.

chromaticainmyhead
32 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

Waiting for the day Freddie makes a wig that has actual volume and doesnt look pissed on

wow there is absolutely no reason to be so hateful towards Freddie. You may or not like some of his artworks but that doesn't justify the way you worded your opinion. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

TimisaMonster

Kindness Hippie

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JoanneMonster

she looks amazing!!! this wig literally hyped me more than anything this era so far.

btw I can't understand why some of you can't tell the difference between a wig and her own hair, this one is clearly a wig

I See You

Miel
2 hours ago, jzraei said:

Did she do her own roots? The talent. 

Pretty sure she threw a wig on! The hairline and density looks different than her actual hair :-) but, like most of her other wigs, it's probably a full-lace unit.

2 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I think it'll be over FaceTime like this influencer call was. I think she'll serve simple(ish) hair and make up until the government say so and Gaga feels it safe.

I'd love if Gaga, like, was learning different makeup style and tutorials for herself during the break, and goes full self-made drag queen slkdjfdlksjfklsjf

3 points in and ready for more

LOVE JUNKIE

She's really slaying this promo cycle :awkney:

on a three day bender

boyerased

Damn I miss her old face. It really works better with makeup even though her eyelids are still a bit filled. That hair looks nice and quite fresh. She looks so young and fresh I hope we’ll have more pictures

Archived