Jump to content
celeb

Rina Lipa turns 19!


Delusional

Featured Posts

Delusional

Rina is Duas sister

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Monster

I wish I was a Lipa. Cuz they're god damn beautiful!

Find your freedom in the music
Link to post
Share on other sites

flyaway

I thought this had something to do with Rina Sawayama :toofunny:

Stream Sawayama btw 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glamourpuss

Is she famous because I'm confused about why you've made a post about her sister. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

calmar
31 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Is she famous because I'm confused about why you've made a post about her sister. 

No, but Dua is, so. It's like us Gaga fans noting Natali's birthday.

Link to post
Share on other sites

LaMaisonGaga

omg happy birthday Rina Sawayama! :giveup: 

lamaisongaga.com
Link to post
Share on other sites

heygurlhi

didnt know she had a sister

Spoiler

Dont come for me but Nevile longbottom vibes anyone?:toofunny:

 

Ignore me i drink
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...