Featured Posts

Scarlet Bitch

on chromatica there are no flops 

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

ive been calling it a bad choice and a flop ssince it dropped but got attacked for that sooo

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Natural Gas said:

on chromatica there are no flops 

*Chromalude

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

I was about to say something, but you handled the matter very well. 

All I want to say -

reputation stadium tour GIF by Taylor Swift

:kara:

Yxcvbnm

I really don't care, is it a top5 or a top30. 

I just don't like the song. And I called it flop, because after an awesome, quality soundtrack and a mature stripdown americana album she released this basic campy s... song.

Absolutely a step back in her career. I just checked Free Woman. Every second popsinger could record a song like that. Where are her unique songwriting skills?

Killa

Well stupid love tells me this is a project for her fans. It feels like she tried to create a simpler Born this way album with a broader message. With less confusing gaga lyrics and "weird songs".

But until now it's not translating, in my view this is walking the joanne path. All i get is confusion. I still feel like she tries too much to keep her fans happy and it rebounds. 

SL isnt a flop but god only us will ever remember that song. It could  happen but only with so much promotion

Sickness

The question is why are you still pretending SL was a good lead single choice? It’s just bad. When both stans and GP agree, what’s left? :rip:

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, Cervaantes said:

The question is why are you still pretending SL was a good lead single choice? It’s just bad. When both stans and GP agree, what’s left? :rip:

The facts it didn't  top charts doesn't  mean it was a bad single  choice

Suuus
1 hour ago, radioactive said:

no one is turning against her it’s just about time that y’all face the fact that she’s a flop now. times change and we have to deal with it

The only flopping here is your comment 

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 hours ago, radioactive said:

no one is turning against her it’s just about time that y’all face the fact that she’s a flop now. times change and we have to deal with it

Being passive aggressive is not counted as "turning against her"? :billie: 

Berating her works just because you felt so doesn't justify your action especially when there are who enjoy and supports her projects. You are just playing around the boundary of trolling and trying not to be perma banned. 

If you don't like her or not interested on her anymore then you do you, but don't come crying when you get backlash from LMs by posting sh*t posts coz you're basically asking for it. :ohwell:

FFXIV WhiteMage
2 hours ago, Yxcvbnm said:

I really don't care, is it a top5 or a top30. 

I just don't like the song. And I called it flop, because after an awesome, quality soundtrack and a mature stripdown americana album she released this basic campy s... song.

Absolutely a step back in her career. I just checked Free Woman. Every second popsinger could record a song like that. Where are her unique songwriting skills?

You can hate or unstan Lady Gaga anytime and no one will blame you for it. You have your own perspective when it comes to what music you like. However, there are some who actually likes and appreciate her current project. There are also some people  who just supports her despite not totally digging the new songs. 

And yes, you can express your opinion but don;t get surprised or even mad when you get dragged by others by doing so.

Hate begets hate after all. 

Agunimon

Anyone here who seriously says "I don't care about charts" is lying. We all care about where she charts because we all want her to succeed.

BetrayedSTAN
2 hours ago, Killa said:

Well stupid love tells me this is a project for her fans. It feels like she tried to create a simpler Born this way album with a broader message. With less confusing gaga lyrics and "weird songs".

If that was the case and she released SL because she thought that it's what the fans wanted from her then she really needs a reality check .. 

Personally i fall in love with gaga because she used to deliver that type of "confusing lyrics" and "weird" yet interesting pop melodies  .. and i'm sure i was not the only one .

Scarlet Bitch
7 hours ago, Aarghya said:

*Chromalude

SosiAksdkskskskzkdkckskekdjxkskfocksjejfdjsjdj 

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Archived