imitalian
20 hours ago, Neight Shayde said:

chromalude from chromaga?

it's chromazing who would have chomathought about that

IM DYING LAUGHING AT THIS PLS

S0436
3 hours ago, lodylody said:

May 29th :whitney: 

Probably near enough that date lol. The Weeknd didn’t reveal the tracklist for his album until a few days before it dropped.

LittleMonsterNIr

so... there are two ways to listen to Chromatica? interesting... very interesting... 

Lucas

Anyways do you guys think these interludes will be straight up instrumental or have some vocals/spoken words to them ?

high heeled fem
On 5/12/2020 at 10:13 AM, OMonster said:

She's had around two years to decide what to name these tracks... why the change? :bradley:

The unprofessionalism and 'last minuteness' of this era just doesn't add up to how long she's been sitting on these tracks... which, in some cases, was even before Enigma came around. 

So strange.

I’ll have to agree .... I’ll envy those fans who heard Frankenstein sung at the Joanne ball backstage. If she can put on a interlude she could have put one redone on it 

high heeled fem
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Anyways do you guys think these interludes will be straight up instrumental or have some vocals/spoken words to them ?

Good question, I reckon a mix of both :sara:

Spyro
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

Probably an instrumental with a speech-esque to them.  Think of Good Mourning by Halsey

Spyro the Dragon

mezzanine

someone said chromaga :triggered: good that she changed chromalude, otherwise watch her releasing CHROMAGA caps... thank god gays won and we got the jockstraps instead 

S0436

I think those interludes were done this year with whiteseamusic and the last thing done for the album, hence the name change.  Apparently Gaga co-wrote the orchestral scores, according to Bloodpop’s girlfriend.

BlackJudas

Probably just a simple name change but I'm ready for the

"oRiGiNaL cHrOmAtIcA aLbUm BeFoRe GaGa sCrApPeD iT!111!!!1" threads

Archived