đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy teases AHS spin-off with 1 hour episodes

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Is this to replace the season this October or is this for some time in the future? Is AHS10 still coming? I need answers :giveup:

Ryan said that he is considering toreplace AHS10 by another season and making the original theme next year. So it could be that project tbh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
Just now, monketsharona said:

Ryan said that he is considering the fact to replace AHS10 by another season and making the original theme next year. So it could be that project tbh

I'm glad he's not scrapping the ocean-themed seaosn cause it seemed so good.

But is he able to produce this replacement so quickly and air it in October?

monketsharona
Just now, Bradley said:

I'm glad he's not scrapping the ocean-themed seaosn cause it seemed so good.

But is he able to produce this replacement so quickly and air it in October?

The original season 10 was confirmed totally finished and scripts written (and it was planned to be released sooner than usually)so I guess working on a new season wouldn't be that hard especially if every episode has its own story.

Evan Peters

I mean this is just a mash up of their videos with gold derby...why is implying this is Smth that happened? đź’€ that Evan photo is from early 2013

emma roberts is an abuser

Bradley
Just now, Evan Peters said:

I mean this is just a mash up of their videos with gold derby...why is implying this is Smth that happened? đź’€ that Evan photo is from early 2013

It's Ryan Murphy's official account, did you read his caption?

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Evan Peters said:

1 minute ago, Bradley said:

It's Ryan Murphy's official account, did you read his caption?

The picture is fanmade and has a watermark on it. However, this doesn’t mean the caption is a troll too

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

MrDarkGa

Chickens the photo isnt real. The photo of Kathy Bates is old as she is half the weight these days, and the Cody photo is from 2018. It was floating around reddit a few weeks ago. Its fanmade. And the caption may be legit but it sounds like a joke. 

Bradley
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

The picture is fanmade and has a watermark on it. However, this doesn’t mean the caption is a troll too

You're right though I don't understand why he would say it's the zoom call he had if it's not :air:

monketsharona

2 minutes ago, MrDarkGa said:

Chickens the photo isnt real. Kathy Bates is half the weight she is depicted as here, and the Cody photo is from 2018. It was floating around reddit a few weeks ago. Its fanmade. And the cpation may be legit but it sounds like a joke. 

I doubt it's a random joke, most people thought he was trolling about working on a Joe Exotic project and it was actually true.

Ryan Murphy is not that type of guy

jacs vs looser
26 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I don't understand, a 1 hour episode of what? 

They will be stand-alone 1 hour episodes, each with an individual story. 

Personally I think this has a lot of potential, specially given how most of their seasons seem to crumble story-wise halfway through. This won't be a problem here :fan:

Archived