Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Taylor Swift

Lum

Featured Posts

did anyone watch taylor swift today? im not hating at her... i feel like she's sick. but her performance was awful.

it hurts me to see taytay sing like shes gasping for air everytime she sings a verse.

i love her, but it was a disaster. poor taytay </3

00026 † 10000

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

JeffSwift

did anyone watch taylor swift today? im not hating at her... i feel like she's sick. but her performance was awful.

it hurts me to see taytay sing like shes gasping for air everytime she sings a verse.

i love her, but it was a disaster. poor taytay </3

I thought she was really good. I think everyone who sings on NYE never sounds that good though.

In other news, i'm still so obsessed with Red I can't even deal with the fabulocity that this albums exudes.

Uhm why did she release a new song yesterday? lol xD

She didn't lol it's the same song that was released in october

JeffSwift

She didn't lol it's the same song that was released in october

Which song? I Knew You Were Trouble or The Moment I Knew?

JeffSwift

MVA was talking about TMIK

That's what I thought. I really hope she releases it as a single before '22'. It would be a good pattern.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Begin Again

I Knew You Were Trouble

The Moment I Knew

-----------

From pop to serious. Then she could conclude the era with something like Stay Stay Stay or All Too Well.

I feel like whether or not, All Too Well becomes a single, it should definitely have a video.

That's what I thought. I really hope she releases it as a single before '22'. It would be a good pattern.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Begin Again

I Knew You Were Trouble

The Moment I Knew

-----------

From pop to serious. Then she could conclude the era with something like Stay Stay Stay or All Too Well.

I feel like whether or not, All Too Well becomes a single, it should definitely have a video.

The Moment I Knew is probably just gonna be sent to country radio like Begin Again.

The other two were mainstream top 40 singles, no?

JeffSwift

The Moment I Knew is probably just gonna be sent to country radio like Begin Again.

The other two were mainstream top 40 singles, no?

Hmmm - I don't know. I guess so, I thought things were just sent as 'singles' and then wherever they went from there didn't matter. Lol

Hmmm - I don't know. I guess so, I thought things were just sent as 'singles' and then wherever they went from there didn't matter. Lol

It's like with Nicki Minaj and Rihanna, urban singles vs pop radio singles

That's why a lot of Speak Now didn't do so well on the hot 100, a lot of the singles weren't sent to mainstream radio

Edited by omgitsandrew

JeffSwift

It's like with Nicki Minaj and Rihanna, urban singles vs pop radio singles

That's why a lot of Speak Now didn't do so well on the hot 100, a lot of the singles weren't sent to mainstream radio

Speak Now was a masterpiece I wish it got more recognition.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mills locked this topic