💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift

Lum

Featured Posts

Why she is anywhere near any award show nomination lists is beyond me.

Because she deserves them, maybe?

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffSwift

• DMTT

• ALX

• Mills

Top Posters In This Topic

Redstreak

That is pretty funny. However, none of the videos this era seem as good as the ones from Speak Now.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

This is the first time she's talked about since 2009-2010.. If anyone was egging it on it was Kanye.

This, omg. Y'all other idiots bashing her need to know your **** before you speak -_-

PaperIz

That is pretty funny. However, none of the videos this era seem as good as the ones from Speak Now.

I think I Knew You Were Trouble is a great video. One of her best. I also really enjoyed 22. But that's just me ;p 

This is the first time she's talked about since 2009-2010.. If anyone was egging it on it was Kanye.

thank you. Taylor haters can go.

Chromatica

Kanye West recently said he's not sorry for what happened, so why can't she talk about the incident too?

Creyk

It's pretty obvious she will win Video of the year, we are all in agreement on that right? :party: :party: :party:

Edited by Creyk

• 4 weeks later...
JeffSwift

It's pretty obvious she will win Video of the year, we are all in agreement on that right? :party: :party: :party:

I hope so. All the other videos are complete ****. Faux real.

In other news, one year ago today, we got the masterpiece that is "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". We also found out the title/album cover/release date. One of the craziest days for me. It doesn't seem real that it was a year ago. 

Chromatica

That song was so good on the release day, do you remember how it sounded to you?

Creyk

I hope so. All the other videos are complete ****. Faux real.

In other news, one year ago today, we got the masterpiece that is "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". We also found out the title/album cover/release date. One of the craziest days for me. It doesn't seem real that it was a year ago. 

And she ruled that year, 2012 was all her :legend:

• Mills locked this topic