Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

My "Glory" Rankings

DC

Featured Posts

Just gonna to right into it, here's my Glory rankings from least to most favorite on the whole album Glory :firega: Most of these songs sound a lot like the same song to me, so it was pretty hard to make this list :derpga: Also Mood Ring isn't on here because I can't find it on YouTube at the moment, and I remember hearing it a while ago and not really liking so :huntyga:

17. Private Show

16. What You Need

15. Love Me Down

14. Just Luv Me

13. Hard To Forget Ya

12. Coupure Electrique

11. Invitation

10. Just Like Me

9. Make Me

8. Slumber Party

7. Liar

6. If I'm Dancing - This one is very debatable, I really like it, yeah the sounds does come a little... annoying at times, but I just LOVE the chorus so much :firega:

5. Clumsy

4. Better

3. Do You Wanna Come Over? - BOP!!!! :firega:

2. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) - This is just SOO catchy! It deserved to be a single SOOO badly!!!! Imagine this playing on the radios especially back in 2016, it wouldn't been big!

1. Man On The Moon - It just feels SO emotional to me and catchy and "Fresh," you know what I mean? I love this song so much, it's always my go-to when I listen to Glory :firega:

vyniildisk

Invitation deserved a better spot :triggered:

Funny i just listened to this album in full like two days ago and its so enjoyable except for Private Show! What was she thinking? It sounds terrible yet funny at the same time

Fame Romance

TASTE for #2 and #3 :firega:

Coupure Électrique really has really grown on me, even as a French-speaking person I couldn’t understand a word she says lmao but the way she sings it is so sexy, “fais-moi l’amour, mon amour” :fan:

Archived