đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

I still think there was far too much favouritism this season to force a Shea win both editing and judging wise, but it’s still a queer tv show so condragulations to her.

The fact that if Crack Attack did what I would’ve done and fully sent Shea home at top 4 she’d have won the whole season. I also noticed Cracker never got a single vote to go home the entire season and was the only girl who didn’t. So proud of her.

I kinda knew Shea would’ve won the second my boyfriend told me they booked her to headline drag fest before the announcement haha

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
COOOK

Just saw Juju and Cracker's "Watcha Packin'"

Spoiler

Jujubee tells that she didn't know the words for her lip-sync with Monét, which explains a lot.  & Cracker had Trixie & Katya outfits for the makeover challenge, it would've been so iconic :messga:

Also, am I the only one who was missing the updated Hall of Fame at the end, like every All Stars season finale? I know they don't have promo shots, but they've been using their bts entrance pics...

Jose P
19 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Just saw Juju and Cracker's "Watcha Packin'"

Hide contents

Jujubee tells that she didn't know the words for her lip-sync with Monét, which explains a lot.  & Cracker had Trixie & Katya outfits for the makeover challenge, it would've been so iconic :messga:

Also, am I the only one who was missing the updated Hall of Fame at the end, like every All Stars season finale? I know they don't have promo shots, but they've been using their bts entrance pics...

Shea deserves more than that backstage photo :messga:

Archived