💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

weed

I actually really liked this episode lmao this season so far has been SERVING. There’s drama, looks, jokes, etc and I’m eating it up!

I think Juju 100% threw the lip sync. She was doing literally nothing the whole time. She didn’t want the blood on her hands and I get it but also disappointed. Mariah honestly doesn’t impress me much but I’m surprised she was eliminated, figured it would be India. 

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

Omg also this runway, I love reveals so much lmao when they’re actual reveals (Bc I agree w Michelle, taking a jacket off is not a reveal lol). Blair servedddddd, Shea servedddd, Jujubee servedddd, Alexis was cute, Miz was cute, rest meh 

Levine

Horrible episode, like the judges gave thr worst opinions ever?

Mariah was the best of her group (yes, I said it) and the best among Juju, Blair and Mayhem.

I love Alexis for calling Cracker out with her shady comment!

SharkmanthaC

I just saw this thread and I'm excited that I'm all caught up now and can discuss this "live". :party:

Spoiler

I just went through a binge and watched all the seasons and all stars in about a month.  Had never watched drag race before that. 

she/her/hers

Thomas P

Why did they not like Shea’s look? 

“It looks like you made it” !!! If that’s how that looks then that should be taken as a compliment 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

RAMROD

So happy for Jujubee :applause: We stan, bish!

Lemme tell y'all she will be a contender, I just can feel it!! I already want her and Shea on the Grand finale! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC

Shea's look was amazing.  She shouldn't have been in the bottom.  I'm going to have to re-watch this episode, as I missed parts of it.  Jujubee deserved the win.  I think she should have won the variety show as well. 

she/her/hers

This was a bad episode but still entertaining af so I'm sold.

Juju, Blair and Mayhem definitely deserved their placements but overall the challenge was hokey and weak, so they sort of won by default.

I liked all of the runways a lot and I hope they bring this theme back for a regular season.

Me @ Ross when he called Shea's look 'crafty':

tumblr_mxw7tsEanF1qg4c5po1_1280.jpg

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Haldy

Shea's look was absolutely magical, I cannot believe it got such a negative reception. I also wish Inida went instead of Mariah, I really love Mariah's personality and looks. Also also, YAY JUJUBEE WINNING!

Noir

I kinda felt it was Mariah's time anyway, she had a good run nonetheless.

Am I the only one who thought Shea's runway was to DIE FOR. Beautiful, I don't know how Ross dares calls it crafty. 

1 hour ago, weed said:

I actually really liked this episode lmao this season so far has been SERVING. There’s drama, looks, jokes, etc and I’m eating it up!

I think Juju 100% threw the lip sync. She was doing literally nothing the whole time. She didn’t want the blood on her hands and I get it but also disappointed. Mariah honestly doesn’t impress me much but I’m surprised she was eliminated, figured it would be India. 

What has it been serving? This season has be super boring. The queens dress as if they're still on Season 1 of Drag Race and there drama is so silly. The season couldn't get any worse. If it wasn't for Juju and Shae it would be a complete waste.:ohwell:

weed
1 minute ago, darkpaw said:

What has it been serving? This season has be super boring. The queens dress as if they're still on Season 1 of Drag Race and there drama is so silly. The season couldn't get any worse. If it wasn't for Juju and Shae it would be a complete waste.:ohwell:

Thanks for your input, I still enjoy the season and I will continue to do so lmao :air: I already know the spoilers of the top (and honestly, v obvious) so I'm just enjoying the reality TV of it all

Juanlittlem

I mean, its funny how they read Mariah to filth for doing a reveal by taking of her coat/jacket but in AS loved how Alaska 2 in 1 look was just herself covered in a trashbag for one second. :billie:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

BUtterfield 8

Mariah did not deserve to go home with that flawless mug on the runway 

rumours

This season dare I say may end up being the worst season of All Stars ever. While I hated the teams in AS1 (as many of us did), at least the cast was great and gave us some iconic moments. 

Archived