series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars 5

gagzus

Featured Posts

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Noir

Shea really owned that episode but Mayhem, Jujubee, Alexis, Mayhem and even Cracker performed well I think. Although I think Alexis deserved that top 3 placement more than Juju. 

Alexis Mateo is so funny, I haven't watched season three in so long so forgot how funny her interviews were/are.

I think that was the correct bottom three and the eliminated queen was inevitable given all the girls voted for her to go also. 

tomsches

Ugh I love this show. The new rules are so cool. I gag everytime the assassin is ruvealed. I eat up everything that's served to me. Come in producers, serve me those fake story lines 

PunkTheFunk

Not really feeling this season tbh, but it's good entertainment so I can't complain. The lipsync assasin twist was interesting at first but it seems like another way to rig the competition...

At this point I'm rooting for Shea, Alexis, Jujubee, and Mariah. Blair St Clair and Cracker annoy tf out of me. 

COOOK

If the previous All Star rules are suspended forever and this new twist will be the new method of elimination, there's gonna be a season where no more lip-sync assassins are left? I mean, the day will come where Charlie Hydes will be the next assassin :pray:

RAMROD
1 hour ago, apollorowling said:

Someone has a link? PLEASE :C

It's available on Netflix if you are outside the US, just use VPN if you're in States

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

apollorowling
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It's available on Netflix if you are outside the US, just use VPN if you're in States

From Uruguay isn't avalaible, but thx for the VPN info :kiss:

Guest Adarsh

If Shea doesn’t win at the end, I’m never watching drag race. We don’t need a mediocre all stars winner like Trixie and Monet again :kiss:

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, apollorowling said:

From Uruguay isn't avalaible, but thx for the VPN info :kiss:

Try VPN on England Netflix. They have it.

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

If Shea doesn’t win at the end, I’m never watching drag race. We don’t need a mediocre all stars winner like Trixie and Monet again :kiss:

It is either Shea or Juju. It is clear as day already.

BornAsUnic0rn
8 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

We Trinity & Shangela were robbed.

Jose P
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is either Shea or Juju. It is clear as day already.

Why are people saying Jujubee? She’s been doing just fine thus far, and she wasn’t very strong on either of her seasons. I’d say it’s more like they’re setting up Miz Cracker and Shea.

ICouldntThinkOfOne

Can we stop calling it all stars? I mean very few of them are "all stars". This season is lacking.

Lorde Von Kok
Spoiler

ongina leaving soooo early left me feeling some type of way :bradley:

What is done in the dark shall one day come to light.

Archived