Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney tweets reason for new Glory cover

COOOK

Featured Posts

Gimme More
5 minutes ago, GGVS said:

She's not covered  in grease nor writhing in sand, though... stop trying :ladyhaha:

look at you trying to find loop holes :ladyhaha: stop trying to drag artists down, wow.

nothing nice to say? don't say it kindness punk :billie:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch
3 hours ago, Gimme More said:

look at you trying to find loop holes :ladyhaha: stop trying to drag artists down, wow.

nothing nice to say? don't say it kindness punk :billie:

I'm not dragging her, I just said I didn't think Glory was any good. You guys have to stop being so dramatic, when someone wants to express their opinion on things you like, it being different than yours doesn't mean they are being rude or negative. Wow. Then, are you being negative or rude for posting Gaga's pictures doing excatly what she criticizes? No, it's just the truth, she criticized something and then did this exact thing, right? I'm just trying be funny about it, what are you, like 12? Relax, I still don't like Glory because I don't think it's good, thank u next b.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

LOVE JUNKIE
6 hours ago, magnolia said:

How many more topics we are going to have about this cover ?:derpga:

Hopefully many :lana:

on a three day bender

5 hours ago, chiuga said:

You do you Britney and I’m not judging at all - it does remind me of the below quote.

“The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself." - Gaga in 2009 

Gaga literally doing photoshoots fully naked and nude. And she does over sexualize herself sometimes. And she did a music video literally about her getting raped.

Britney Jean1
6 hours ago, snakes said:

I have no idea about her music or this song/album but out of interest I googled the last cover and it is literally a picture of her face. Am I looking at the right thing? 

If so, did fans say that they don't like it and demand a new one? :triggered:  That's a bit offensive. 

Its a screenshot of a music video, and you need to listen to the album. Its amazing:heart:

Slim

Archived