💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Doja x Nicki may snatch No. 1 from Meg x Bey

RenegAde

Featured Posts

Taylucifer

or plot twist, lil nas x releases ANOTHER Old Town Road remix, it gain millions of streams and just beats out both of them:billie:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Aussie
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

My dream :

#1 Say So without Nicki credited

#2 Savage (Beyoncé doesn’t have the #1 with another trick)

You got some big dreams there kiddo. Keep dreaming and one day...

gypsy101
1 hour ago, dancewithnobody said:

These remixes are total mess. The original versions are much better.  

the Savage remix is terrific

the say so remix is a mess

Bubblegum Bitch

I didn't like Say So (original) at first, I couldn't understand why people like it so much. But thanks to these remixes with Nicki Ganache and this drama I finally get how cool Say So is (once again, original version, not remixes). 

Day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment
I'd let you had I known it, why don't you say so?

final_5e4f3113ac10600016e1ced3_981242.gi

• Admin changed the title to Doja x Nicki may snatch No. 1 from Meg x Bey
pratz
2 hours ago, dancewithnobody said:

These remixes are total mess. The original versions are much better.  

Beyonce's remix is actually good

DOJA CAT
2 minutes ago, pratz said:

Beyonce's remix is actually good

The og remix of Say So is also good

thank u, next

pratz

I just hope Nicki's remix of Say so doesn't generate enough points to credit her.

Doja - +1
Nicki - 0
Beyonce - 0

Megan - 0

:teehee::teehee:

StrawberryBlond

This gets me in quite the dilemma. Like Doja as a person, don't like the song, like Nicki's verse but hate her as a person. No opinion on Megan as a person, song's ok at best, Beyonce's verse is ok, can't stand her as a person. So, both songs going to #1 are going to have good and bad parts. I'd be fine with either one of them going #1 if they were solo. But their choice of remix partners are what get me. If Nicki gets this, while it won't be her personal #1 as it's just a feature, it will be her name at the top of the chart and it will be a #1 that she's a part of, which she's never achieved, as a headliner or a feature (the closest she came as a headliner was Anaconda at #2 and the closest feature was Fefe at #3 - puke). As for Beyonce, I'm getting tired of her hopping on big names as a feature to secure a hit, she's literally done it from the beginning of her solo career. The duet with Ed Sheeran being touted as a full-on duet, thus being included on her list of headlining #1's and therefore considered her personal #1 was ridiculous as she didn't add any new lyrics to that at all. Now, I know this remix says "feat. Beyonce" but we know it'll be touted as her victory just as much.

But at the end of the day, I'm supporting Megan/Beyonce. Better song and Beyonce's already had #1's, so it's no big deal and it's not her song anyway. Who would've thought that no female rapper has ever topped the singles chart, then after Iggy did it in 2014, we've now had Cardi getting not one but two #1's plus a #1 feature and now we have 2 female rappers, one of which with another female rapper feature vying for #1. Some people could Lizzo's Truth Hurts as a rap song as well, though I don't really see it. Say what you want about Iggy, she started something.

Archived