đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Twitter: Feel Thru Dance and Sound

Twitter

Featured Posts

Liberdade mi amor
18 hours ago, Dramatica said:

@Liberdade mi amor are we getting Sine From Above as next single or promo single or something ?

Haven’t talked to source yet after Thursday night. Will ask though :) 

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luc

Not going to lie but "we're all extremely different in a vast variety of ways that stem from both genetics as well as epigenetics" sounds like something from a middle school biology book but with some forced alliteration on top of it.

other than that, a serve!

brooklyngypsy

LOVE. This reminds me a lot like the back pages of old comic books from the 70s/80s that promote a line of toys or comic books or something, love the 3rd-person references to Gaga they're so tacky and campy it's great, works perfectly with Stupid Love and Chromatica's vintage fantasy aesthetic. I don't get the negativity, the era is blooming :enigma:

img021.jpg2578fd44057573c9af39a25701bb7096.jpg

MonsterRocket

What does she mean by sine? Is she discussing trigonometry in Chromatica? :oprah:

gagasicebath
17 hours ago, Mars said:

Also, Mama?

since when?

winky GIF

Since she realised she couldn’t fit Mother on the poster :ally:

Rifek
47 minutes ago, MonsterRocket said:

What does she mean by sine? Is she discussing trigonometry in Chromatica? :oprah:

"The symbol for Chromatica has a sine wave in it, which is the mathematical symbol for sound, and it’s from what all sound is made from, and, for me, sound is what healed me in my life period, and it healed me again making this record, and that is really what Chromatica is all about.”

~ LG

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

MonsterRocket
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

"The symbol for Chromatica has a sine wave in it, which is the mathematical symbol for sound, and it’s from what all sound is made from, and, for me, sound is what healed me in my life period, and it healed me again making this record, and that is really what Chromatica is all about.”

~ LG

Thanks for the explanation! :hug:

Archived