holy ****ing ****!

I was studying and just saw this and I'm blown away :nooo: :bradley:

I'm not ready,okay, I'll never be ready to this slayage. :giveup:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sexy
37 minutes ago, GGVS said:

Sine From Above makes me really curious, like she's teased on the merch and now on this poster... considering it's a song with Elton John, I wasn't expecting it to get that much attention, but she's referenced it twice...

the chromatica logo itself is a sin graph, so could also be a running theme throughout the album

mr.peter

Off topic what does “sine” mean ? Is it a alternate spelling of “sign”

Venus Rose
1 minute ago, mr.peter said:

Off topic what does “sine” mean ? Is it a alternate spelling of “sign”

A sine wave is a model of musical sound. It's in the Chromatica logo.

1280px-Sine_wave_amplitude_wavelength.sv

Judas Society
3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Blade confirmed that Rain On Me is the next single. 

wait, when?

Judas Society
26 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

I wish she would sell this as a lithograph.

If I have money for shipping, I would buy it.

Jakkusan
3 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Huh? 

me googling Epigenetics 

Work Working GIF by jjjjjohn

I actually did this too

Judas Society
2 hours ago, Roxanne said:

dance (without emotion )

songs (without stories)

choruses (without true feelings)

music (without deep inspiration)

era (without darkness and art) 

videos (without creativity) 

:triggered: I'm so scared about Chromatica, hope I'll be wrong and I'll like it

basic dance songs, singles written for today's charts, choruses with same style, colorful and no artistic era and #shotoniphone videos aren't what I wanted :saladga: 

but it's just my  disappointment, so who cares

Erm...stupid love is her expressing her gleeful self finding love she has no understanding why. It's literally her being happy...if that's not an emotion you can relate to, maybe you need a therapist. And I'm really being serious. If you need darkness and calamity all the time, I hope you're a teenager going through a hormonal phase. If not, I hope you can find ways to resolve your anger and disappointment with areas in your life so you can move on.

Judas Society
2 hours ago, PEZ said:

Aw man I wish this was a real physical flier! Imagine seeing this in the newspaper rack in the store or on the curbside, surprise street promo style. I want a copy to hang in my room with my other merch.

perhaps that was the original intention....

Jakkusan
4 hours ago, Monsterabriel said:

I also love the retro inspired poster as well! I'm a sucker for vintage things and aesthetics.

Such a cool combo of retro and futuristic!

Judas Society

I can't at people who can't understand why they make a poster in this way. If this is too many words, then look at the adverts from the turn of the century (early 1900s). They have twice the amount of words from the Chromatica poster.

Find some time in your day to read all the words on this poster since all we have now is time. Or is it because you can't read in the first place?

brooklyngypsy
6 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Erm...stupid love is her expressing her gleeful self finding love she has no understanding why. It's literally her being happy...if that's not an emotion you can relate to, maybe you need a therapist. And I'm really being serious. If you need darkness and calamity all the time, I hope you're a teenager going through a hormonal phase. If not, I hope you can find ways to resolve your anger and disappointment with areas in your life so you can move on.

:laughga::ladyhaha:

Sneaky Oliver

I know Sine From Above is supposed to be a clever world play with “sign”. All this time for some reason I have been assuming “sine” could be translated to “sina” in PT which kind of means a “fate hard to accept”. But it’s not the correct translation. 

so what’s the meaning she is supposedly going for with Sine from above? It got me really confused now 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Miel
7 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

so what’s the meaning she is supposedly going for with Sine from above? It got me really confused now 

My guess is that the overall idea is that music is a transcendental language. Something divine?

3 points in and ready for more

Archived