đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Show At Fenway Park is Cancelled/Postponed

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

Ricardo

maybe they're waiting for the government from each city to cancel themselves? there must be some kind of insurance policy, they're trying to not lose a lot of money i guess 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

AdmiredViciousBluegill-size_restricted.g

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

27 minutes ago, SourCandy said:

She was finally bout to do a soccer stadium tour and a world pandemic happens lol

sweetie fenway is a baseball park :air: 

AJRocketMan

She shouldn’t tour for Chromatica at all. She should just move on to making LG7 instead.

Genuine Guy 09
32 minutes ago, Nino said:

She aint saying **** until May 30th s she can get the bundle sales counted. :air: 

This 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

MaryJaneHolland
16 minutes ago, mxnster said:

sweetie fenway is a baseball park :air: 

The Europe dates were soccer stadiums and they will get cancelled probably too

ARTBOP
44 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Waiting till after the ticket bundles count towards her album sales to announce the cancellation :derpga:

Honestly, I hope they're not really doing that. That would be waaaay shady. And how would people be able to get refunds for their tickets if they got the album. Messy...

NewUsername

The title should be "cancelled/postponed" though. The title now makes it seems as it's definitely not taking place, when it's just 100% sure it's not taking place on the ORIGINAL date, the same for Paris.

Still hoping for a 2021 postponement, which we'll probably have.

Twitter
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Watch it leak on Twitter first :billie:

Spoiler

:neyde:

Spoiler

:neyde: 

Spoiler

:billie:

NewUsername
20 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

Honestly, I hope they're not really doing that. That would be waaaay shady. And how would people be able to get refunds for their tickets if they got the album. Messy...

Imagine how it has felt for the Paris show, where we've known the show is not taking place this July for a week and a half now and for which there weren't even bundles :messga:.

---

I wonder if this will 'force' them out of 'hiding' and finally say something about the tour, since now 2 shows, i.e. 1/3 of the tour, are already not taking place on the original date.

adorno

Paris is officially not aloud to happen for quite some time now and there has been no word about a cancellation yet. Must be a livenation business related decision not to cancel yet. I’m really expecting an announcement soon. Otherwise this is really disrespectful. Given how many people have lost their jobs and need this money right now..

NewUsername
9 minutes ago, affection said:

Paris is officially not aloud to happen for quite some time now and there has been no word about a cancellation yet. Must be a livenation business related decision not to cancel yet. I’m really expecting an announcement soon. Otherwise this is really disrespectful. Given how many people have lost their jobs and need this money right now..

They need to postpone, with the possibility to refund -> everybody happy

Rio
3 hours ago, Nino said:

She aint saying **** until May 30th s she can get the bundle sales counted. :air: 

Bundle sales ain't being counted anymore, last time I heard. In the US , at least

24 minutes ago, Rio said:

Bundle sales ain't being counted anymore, last time I heard. In the US , at least

Not on billboard, but for certifications and other charts they're still relevant.

Dramatica

inb4 Gaga delays Chromatica again 

shocked phone GIF

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Archived