Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

How far would you go and let people walk all over you just to prove a point or hold certain values of yours?

Jesus Christ, she has every right to respond to them. Some people around here are so spineless :wtf:

I agree, but answering negativity with negativity does no good. Her second tweet is a good example of standing up to yourself whilst at the same time rising above Die Antwoord, but her first tweet is as childish as what they done.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• Doot

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all got it wrong.

Read it this way:

'@ladygaga i fink u freaky but you don't have a hit. hundred thousand people in South Africa are coming to see my show. #thatmy****'

because they were all like "That stupid American c*nt, what does she know about SA and SA people and our real problems and real art..."

Edited by Pharaoh

didn't know that, GOD! NOW I CAN RELAXit's one of many videos against or negatively portraying gaga. if i were in gaga's position, i wouldn't respond to this. :)

but not all of them bragged about how they bravely refused to open for her concert and called her music ****ty.

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

She gets so much crap thrown at her so it's not surprising to see her react every once in a while, must admit I'm dying over her and Taras tweets.

People who fail to understand this are beyond my comprehension :fail:

to bad that "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is also beyond your comprehension. :(

Y'all got it wrong.

Read it this way:

'@ladygaga i fink u freaky but you don't have a hit. hundred thousand people in South Africa are coming to see me live. #thatmy****'

because they were all like "That stupid American c*nt, what does she know about SA and SA people and our real problems and real art..."

Omg? They really said that? Then I don't blame gaga at all!!

the usual suspects (trolls) supposingly losing faith in gaga for not holding to her values because she responded to a group that made a video of her mocking her and killing her.those trolls are at least hilarious to watch .try harder next time

I actually just saw Die Antwoord in concert a little over a month ago. Great show and Yo-Landi touched my hand :D

HQTov.jpg

but not all of them bragged about how they bravely refused to open for her concert and called her music ****ty.

gosh, i wonder how many people have called her music ****ty.

today Tara is throwing more shade than Madonna did during her entire career :lmao:

@TaraSavelo I fink you freaky but black face is still racist #willalwaysbetoosoon
月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

the usual suspects (trolls) supposingly losing faith in gaga for not holding to her values because she responded to a group that made a video of her mocking her and killing her.those trolls are at least hilarious to watch .try harder next time

Yeah I know lol. They love to jump in when things like this happen.