đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga disses hateful band

Benjamin Monk

Featured Posts

OMFG TARA'S TWEET THAT BITCH

@ladygaga Maybe Die Antword attended Madonnas school in Malawi? #besties?

THAT BITCH :lmao:

Tara spilling those tea, as always. :fan:

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• kupo

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is it weird that I get a headache after watching 10 sec of a Die Antwoord video?

Their stuff is just plain retarded in my eyes.

They have seriously nothing on GaGa.

Also, I'd like to add that Tara should return to the job she was hired for which is doing Gaga's make-up. It's nice that they've become friends and that Gaga is so close with her team, but Tara is not Gaga's spokesperson or publicist. She has someone to do that and Tara should maybe be reminded of that once in a while. Her dedication as a friend is remarkable, but her behavior as one of Gaga's workers is rather awkward.

I totally agree :clap:

I love how Gaga became as close as she always wanted to with her Haus/team.

What bothers me about Tara is that she keeps "popping up" as if she's Gaga's spokesperson, as you added. Gaga always speeks for herself, she doesn't need a friend to speak for her in public/online.

This whole thing is stupid. While I love GaGa's tweet, if she hadn't mentioned it at all I would never have even known about it and who the hell they were. I seriously had to google who they were and find out about what she was talking about. Now they have all this free promo. SMH :fail:

Yeah I kind of wish no one gave it any attention... That's the best kind of revenge. Ignoring it completely. Because now they have all these people talking about them and watching their video

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

YO YO YO YO YO

There's a big ****ing difference between "breeding compassion" and being a ****ing saint all the time. She's trying to spread this idea of loving each other and yourselves for who you are, but there are ****ing limits. She isn't saying you're supposed to love a ****ing serial killer for who he is, so similarly, when a group of ****ing morons decide to depict Gaga as prawn-infested lion food, it seems only natural that she call them out for it especially when she explicitly said she was a fan. This is pure hatred through and through and does not deserve any ****ing compassion.

You kids still think this world is all sunshine and happiness. Sometimes people and/or relationships just can't be fixed. Gaga aka Stefani is still a human being who deserves to punch back when someone clearly overstepped the lines. Saying she's backtracking is a hyperbole in the scale of millions. If Lady Gaga called you a ****ing retard, you're not going to be: o I still love you. You're going to be ****ing pissed.

Peace

well **** i'm not quite ****ing sure what to ****ing say about this ****ing post, but **** me that's quite a ****load of ****ing stars, don't you ****ing think?

i mean **** me i like a good **** as much as the next person but holy ****

Edited by garnite

I think Gaga is turning the general public off more and more with antics like these. It may give her temporary satisfaction to talk back to a band that dissed her but she should consider the possible repercussions. And Tara is just flat out immature.

I think Gaga is turning the general public off more and more with antics like these. It may give her temporary satisfaction to talk back to a band that dissed her but she should consider the possible repercussions. And Tara is just flat out immature.

Yes, the general public will have this historic Twitter moment engraved in their memories forever. :teehee:

I think Gaga is turning the general public off more and more with antics like these.

You're out of your mind.

Please, go away.

You're out of your mind.

Please, go away.

he's not crazy. he is just a biased Madonna troll.

I know everyone has their own tastes and what not...but Im going to say it anyway...

Anyone that likes Die antwoord has horrible taste in music. Their stuff is garbage.

I like Die Antwoord and I like Ella Fitzgerald, Gorillaz and Grimes. Get over it. :nacho:
Apple for me, apple for you.

elijahfan

Die Antwoord's aesthetic stems from shock and vulgarity though.

Right. But drawing the anger of 30 million people who could probably enjoy your music doesn't seem so clever, imo :sweat: