• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• jhonyguy04

• Rino

• Doot

Top Posters In This Topic

"look at these people who bullied me! then i reminded them that i am more famous and make more money on them so they know not to diss the queen!"

you're right, she should screenshot this and put it on the front page of the btwf homepage.

Thats not what I said. nice sarcasm jsus. She should use this, and point out that she responded like she as a teenager would have, but that it wasnt the right response to this. That she is still a victim to bullies like Die Antwoord. etc. Her second tweet what was she should have tweeted in the first place maybe. She can point out that you should stick up for yourself.

LOL??? When someone bullies you... do you just sit and listen?

i don't even know how to respond to this. i mean i don't know if you heard but lady gaga is celebrity and there's this whole culture that goes along with that that you bring upon yourself and she's also a grown woman who has her life and her career and has important things to do and she has a lot of money and places to go and to see and i'd like you to think about those things and re-assess the situation carefully.

Daenerys

Because some unknowns are bashing her? lol

No. Just everything that's been happening since BTW the album came out. A lot of shade from a LOT of people. The GP smearing her work in the dirt and spitting on it pretty much. The media making it seem like she's at her downfall and things like what's happening now. It's all a lot of negativity that's being thrown by everyone that it makes me just happy to think she at least has her fans to help hold her up.

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

OMFG TARA'S TWEET THAT BITCH

@ladygaga Maybe Die Antword attended Madonnas school in Malawi? #besties?

THAT BITCH :lmao:

I honestly think I'd enjoy Tara's company more than Gaga's...

That was bloody hilarious!

Thats not what I said. nice sarcasm jsus. She should use this, and point out that she responded like she as a teenager would have, but that it wasnt the right response to this. That she is still a victim to bullies like Die Antwoord. etc. Her second tweet what was she should have tweeted in the first place maybe. She can point out that you should stick up for yourself.

ok yes! this is good. i completely concede. Edited by garnite

charliekelso

They removed it or something. What was it about?

they were emphasizing the joke was on calling her fat ('larger'). pathetic.

I don't like shady Gaga. She's better than that. What the fukc does she care if Die Antwoord make a vicious video? It's not going to affect her popularity or success at all. AT. ALL. But lording that success over them as though it somehow validates her is...tacky.

Edited by kupo

they were emphasizing the joke was on calling her fat ('larger'). pathetic.

That's disgusting. Wow. And if the media takes their side gaga should **** Hollywood...

Gaga has expressed her love for Die Antwoord in the past. As you can imagine, Gaga is a fan of anyone who isn’t afraid to be themselves and express their art in a way that is unique and creative. Last year, before the Born This Way Ball began, Gaga reached out to Die Antwoord, who were signed to Interscope at the time, and asked them to open for her show. For whatever reason, Die Antwoord took offense to her proposal, ended up cutting their deal with Interscope, and signed with a different label that would allow them to “make the music they wanted to makeâ€. Since then, they have supposedly expressed their distaste for Gaga, insulting her and calling her a “watered down version of Madonnaâ€.

Fast forward to yesterday, Die Antwoord released the video for their song “Fatty Boom Boomâ€, which is a play on Cherry Cherry Boom Boom (and possibly the recent reports of Gaga being “fatâ€), that was a direct attack on Gaga and Universal Music Group in general. There is a Gaga look alike in the video who is wearing a meat dress and playing the role of a “dumbed down, Western tourist who travels to South Africa†and eventually gets eaten by a lion. The video itself is poking fun at the Westernized view of South Africa and “robotic label puppets who are controlled by their managementsâ€. Gaga obviously saw the video and took offense to them poking fun at her after she expressed her love and tried to reach out and work with them. Her tweet, “I fink you freaky but you don’t have a hit†is a play on Die Antwoord’s song “I Fink U Freekyâ€.

I think it’s important to point out two things, however:

One, Die Antwoord is a satirical rap group from South Africa that makes fun of pop music by making pop music. What they do is an act and they are known for being upfront, crass, and in your face. There is no reason to be offended or upset over Die Antwoord’s videos because they are pop culture commentaries that are meant to make you laugh and confuse you.

Two, while it’s nice that Gaga normally ignores hatred and criticism, it’s good that she finally defended herself in the way she did. Over the past five years, Gaga has done nothing but express love for several musicians, only to be insulted in return. By defending herself, she is saying that while she is a compassionate and loving person, she does not take kindly to insulting her for no reason.

And that’s what you missed on Glee.

wow I like you :)

let's make love to each other :runhug:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Gaga has expressed her love for Die Antwoord in the past. As you can imagine, Gaga is a fan of anyone who isn’t afraid to be themselves and express their art in a way that is unique and creative. Last year, before the Born This Way Ball began, Gaga reached out to Die Antwoord, who were signed to Interscope at the time, and asked them to open for her show. For whatever reason, Die Antwoord took offense to her proposal, ended up cutting their deal with Interscope, and signed with a different label that would allow them to “make the music they wanted to makeâ€. Since then, they have supposedly expressed their distaste for Gaga, insulting her and calling her a “watered down version of Madonnaâ€.

Fast forward to yesterday, Die Antwoord released the video for their song “Fatty Boom Boomâ€, which is a play on Cherry Cherry Boom Boom (and possibly the recent reports of Gaga being “fatâ€), that was a direct attack on Gaga and Universal Music Group in general. There is a Gaga look alike in the video who is wearing a meat dress and playing the role of a “dumbed down, Western tourist who travels to South Africa†and eventually gets eaten by a lion. The video itself is poking fun at the Westernized view of South Africa and “robotic label puppets who are controlled by their managementsâ€. Gaga obviously saw the video and took offense to them poking fun at her after she expressed her love and tried to reach out and work with them. Her tweet, “I fink you freaky but you don’t have a hit†is a play on Die Antwoord’s song “I Fink U Freekyâ€.

I think it’s important to point out two things, however:

One, Die Antwoord is a satirical rap group from South Africa that makes fun of pop music by making pop music. What they do is an act and they are known for being upfront, crass, and in your face. There is no reason to be offended or upset over Die Antwoord’s videos because they are pop culture commentaries that are meant to make you laugh and confuse you.

Two, while it’s nice that Gaga normally ignores hatred and criticism, it’s good that she finally defended herself in the way she did. Over the past five years, Gaga has done nothing but express love for several musicians, only to be insulted in return. By defending herself, she is saying that while she is a compassionate and loving person, she does not take kindly to insulting her for no reason.

And that’s what you missed on Glee.

:omfgaga: .

Fast forward to yesterday, Die Antwoord released the video for their song “Fatty Boom Boomâ€, which is a play on Cherry Cherry Boom Boom (and possibly the recent reports of Gaga being “fatâ€), that was a direct attack on Gaga and Universal Music Group in general.

The video was released yesterday, but the album was released in the very early 2012 and written about 2 years ago. Gaga """got fat""" a few weeks ago. So she's not the fatty this song is about.