💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Deluxe Book in US?

rodrigouuu

Featured Posts

rodrigouuu

Hi,

I was wondering if the Target version of the album will be the deluxe book like the one that’s being sold in Europe and Asia (I believe?) 

If not, where can I get this version in the U.S.?

Thank you!

CatelynnMarie

I have been wondering this myself. Desperate for the deluxe book :noparty:

KURUSHITOVSKA

It will probably be the Target edition.

Madame X had actually the same formats released, jewel case and deluxe book and it was available in the US. 

If not, you can get it from Canada, but I really doubt they don't sell that packaging in the States, there's no point in manufacturing something different

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Glamourpuss

I feel like a flop for not knowing but what is this? :huh:

Edit...

Is it this?

DELUXECD_AUTOGRAPH_1000x.jpg?v=158887154

Do we know anything more about it?

KURUSHITOVSKA
7 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I feel like a flop for not knowing but what is this? :huh:

Edit...

Is it this?

DELUXECD_AUTOGRAPH_1000x.jpg?v=158887154

Do we know anything more about it?

Something like this

Delusional

I’m still slightly confused

will the target version have even more extra tracks than the deluxe?

wait omg I’m so confused

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

TheSlash

Should I feel superior by being able to order the Hardcover Deluxe Edition? :billie:  I wanna feel superior for once :billie:  :billie: .

OT: If you really wanna order it, why not international shipping by ordering it from a European Amazon site ( like the German one: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0857C2CBG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ). Idk how it works with international shipping in the current situation, tho :poot: .

Ew, David!

KURUSHITOVSKA
17 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Should I feel superior by being able to order the Hardcover Deluxe Edition? :billie:  I wanna feel superior for once :billie:  :billie: .

OT: If you really wanna order it, why not international shipping by ordering it from a European Amazon site ( like the German one: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0857C2CBG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ). Idk how it works with international shipping in the current situation, tho :poot: .

They can get it from the Canada store

GregJA

The Canadian deluxe looked like it had an art book (although the order just says a card) it would be nice if we got the book 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

hamster11

I think all Deluxe Versions in all countries will be in the same package.

March34th
1 hour ago, DeIusional said:

I’m still slightly confused

will the target version have even more extra tracks than the deluxe?

wait omg I’m so confused

Target version is exactly the same as the International deluxe edition.

Deluxe isn't being sold on the US store and isn't being sold in retail stores in America besides Target. But in other jurisdictions it's being sold wherever + Gaga's store for that area

both the Target and Int deluxe have Love Me Right, 1000 Doves Demo, and Stupid Love Remix as bonus tracks and are housed in a hardcover book style packaging with what looks like extra liner notes or photos

ignotus

i think i preordered the Deluxe Book (+autographed album cover) without knowing what it actually was lol. i just thought it was digipack version, i guess that’s why it was so expensive lol :selena:

Delusional
55 minutes ago, March34th said:

Deluxe isn't being sold on the US store and isn't being sold in retail stores in America besides Target. But in other jurisdictions it's being sold wherever + Gaga's store for that area

both the Target and Int deluxe have Love Me Right, 1000 Doves Demo, and Stupid Love Remix as bonus tracks and are housed in a hardcover book style packaging with what looks like extra liner notes or photos

Do you have a link to the int. deluxe for if I can get a digital copy? 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

rodrigouuu
58 minutes ago, March34th said:

I’ll believe u and order the target version, if I receive a damn jewel case i swear girl :koons:

Archived