💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Scooter obsessed with Justin?

Gohan

Featured Posts

Gohan

Title.

Scooter Braun - Justin Bieber. Why does he seem so obsessed with pushing him back to where he was before without even trying to change his attitude or something else? Always painting him as the victim or doing these collabs with his other clients to help revive his career and get him a #1. I'm actually mad because he had/has better albums to promote from other clients, Carly, Tori, etc. Especially Carly, the queen of the gays and underrated music (we all agree on that).

So why do you think he's so committed only to Justin when his other clients sit there waiting for an ounce of good management? I feel like he only signs people with hits to gain something from them and then does nothing else but wait for the investments to show some gain.

Discuss.

tenor.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

xokuba

Because Justin was once his money grab, now he is just fad and Scooter is still hungry for more, but doesn't see that Justin has become a cringefest. 

Maybe Justin sees this, so that's why he is so weird and wants to breakfree.mp3 from Scooter, but maybe not, who knows!

xoxo Craig

Justin Bieber is where he is today because of Scooter. Had he not have discovered him in 2009, there would be no Justin Bieber. They've been together since the very beginning, and I guess when you find someone and nurture them into the artist they are today, you see them like a brother or a child of yours. Thats why

End Racism Now

vyniildisk

He is the one that gives him the most money $$$ by far

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

He is the one that gives him the most money $$$ by far

Ariana does actually 

End Racism Now

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Justin Bieber is where he is today because of Scooter. Had he not have discovered him in 2009, there would be no Justin Bieber. They've been together since the very beginning, and I guess when you find someone and nurture them into the artist they are today, you see them like a brother or a child of yours. Thats why

All of this

they both rose to fame at the same time 

he will always be his first priority as long as Justin is under his management 

MonsterofFame

Justin is the reason for Scooter's success, and vice-versa. Justin is like his son, since they worked together since he was what.. 13? Also, Justin is a pop music icon -- he's on the level of Britney, Madonna, etc. in terms of being a household name. Even with all his mis-steps, he still has the greatest potential for success.

Scooter's management company manages a lot of artists like Meghan Trainor, Tori Kelly, Carly, etc. but I'm sure Scooter personally only manages a select few who are the biggest money bags -- Justin and Ariana.

Gypsy

He makes the easiest money
No high budget visuals needed for his eras because he's basic

ToxicHot

Isn’t that his job? :laughga:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Agunimon

He's mentally adopted him in his mind and considers him a son.

Gohan
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Toxic Masculinity / Patriarchy :lolly:

I somehow see this, this deserved to be the #1 song of the year back then and it always pisses me off when I think about the lost opportunity :interestinga:

ice bear

because he's the anti-taylor

ice heard one side from above

Gohan
18 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Isn’t that his job? :laughga:

He has a lot of artists to over promote but he always chooses him over the other ones that are out there promoting. Carly and Justin both released back then in 2014-15 and guess who was the only one with promotion :huntyga:

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Gohan said:

I somehow see this, this deserved to be the #1 song of the year back then and it always pisses me off when I think about the lost opportunity :interestinga:

IRLY outsold

Archived