💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Katy's Teenage Dream Era Manager Is Managing KP5

teawhore

Featured Posts

Regina George
36 minutes ago, Quartz said:

Damn, I so want to believe she's a nice person. BUT SHE ALWAYS DOES THIS.

Why can't she release when Gaga ain't releasing? WTf

What? Gaga was supposed to release her damn album month ago. Don't blame Katy for something so ridiculous. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brownie
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

Whatever I’m not going to argue about it because at the end of the day, I stan Witness album, 365, NRO and Harleys In Hawaii :ohwell:

We are united in forgetting Small Talk :vegas:

Gracious Gaga

what really matters is if we'll have the same songwriters/producers. TD's music quality remains untouchable!!!

♥ Kindness Police.

Sickness

Well I’m not seeing black hair in that cover so good luck to miss TD manager :vegas:

teawhore

_S4Wh06R_400x400.jpg:

15 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Ok u must be 10 then because the girls know. It’s not news. I don’t live with roaches honey, I’m not u xx

♡ nyc ♡

brownie
3 minutes ago, T3rrorBlade said:

I hate to believe but...

There must be things happened behind the scenes that made Gaga think she's mean.

-Taylor fights with everyone and didn't like Katy because Katy offered Taylor dancers better deals and some of Taylor's dancers went to Katy (aka taylor just mad at normal business tactics)

-Kesha needed to hate Katy since Katy was Luke's biggest moneymaker / singer (no proof or testimony has yet to come out that katy was raped by luke, or that any of kesha's claims are true)

-Gaga, having released TIHTY and being an avid supporter of woman, needed to publicly be supporting Kesha (if I were her PR manager, I'd be telling her to) 

AKA: as someone in creative business, all signs point to a lot of people just judging Katy's business choices (working with Luke to gain some big hits, "stealing" dancers) as "mean" when in reality she did nothing wrong and was just playing the game right for quite awhile. 

ice bear

not when bikini p0rn exists mama

ice heard one side from above

RickMonster98

There's a lot of competition right now in the charts, she definitely should have waited a few more weeks 

imagine if this song is really that big and she wins again :bradley:

Spoiler

won't happen tho:billie:

Skabi

stop acting like its 2013 lol, if daisies is a bop and gagas next single is not then daisies will chart better, if gagas next single is a bop and daisies is not, then it will chart better. pop music has lost its momentum, instead of trying to picture one of them as the bad guy lets just be glad that pop girls are starting to release and promote music again

dit

ngl I'm a little scared especially after SL's weak chart performance (bar first week). :gum: I mean they can both co exist or whatever but why do their eras have to coincide AGAIN :rip: 

geusst1235

Guys, stop spawning nonsensical squabbles between fanbases over a situation that was literally resolved years ago. Not only is it incredibly immature, but it also brings nothing new to each respective fanbase aside from redundant, negative discussions that continuously repeat the same illogical drivel over and over again. Katie is not releasing music alongside Gaga to compete, it's as simple as that.

Move on.

Candy Gaga
1 hour ago, brownie said:

Harleys in Hawaii bops harder than all of Joanne tho 

who gon check me boo real housewives of atlanta GIF

For like a week before it aged like yolk under the sun

Reginald
55 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

what really matters is if we'll have the same songwriters/producers. TD's music quality remains untouchable!!!

Bonnie McKee, where are you, girl? 

I'm here for KP5 either way, but I would love for her to have the quality return 

Candy Gaga
1 hour ago, teawhore said:

Gaga was the mean one in that scenario what's not clicking :smh:

Maybe Katy's a mean bitch behind the scenes how do you know

Archived