💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Coming May 29th

AlwaysLoveGaga

Featured Posts

JustJustan

I'm so incredibly happy. Here in Seattle, we may enter Phase 2 of relaxing rules (to five people outside your home per week) by May 25 (if all goes as projected), which would mean me and my bestie @Kubi will be able to dance our asses off at home together with cocktails in hand y'all. I can't tell y'all how many tears of joy I've shed today.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic

THANK GOD-GA! WE LOVE HER AGAIN. 

Ok, I'll stop being a c*nt now :billie:

Spoiler

Or will I :stalkga:

EDIT: Did you know GGD automatically corrects "God.ga" to "Gaga" :interestinga:

Kubi
Just now, JustJustan said:

I'm so incredibly happy. Here in Seattle, we may enter Phase 2 of relaxing rules (to five people outside your home per week) by May 25 (if all goes as projected), which would mean me and my bestie @Kubi will be able to dance our asses off at home together with cocktails in hand y'all. I can't tell y'all how many tears of joy I've shed today.

YAAAAAS! We can make terrible face armor out of construction paper again like we did for SL. <3 you!!! 

Praise Gaga

they call me angela vidal

geusst1235

WHY AM I ALWAYS ASLEEP DURING THESE ANNOUNCEMENTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yoda GIF

Cameltoe Chariot

Just like Miss Blade of ATRL promised :pray: we must stan, entirely.

Anyone wanna bet on the next great Chromatica scandal for the Little Managers? I'm thinking they're all going to hate the ROM video now :billie:

TRULY excited for this album and everything about it though, as a long time Gaga stan I have a strong feeling this is going to be some of her best pop work :vegas:

vyniildisk

It cant come soon enough uggh this weeks are going feel eternal

ladygaga1984

Didn’t she postpone the album supposedly so she could focus on the coronavirus epidemic and so she could work with ‘scientists’ to find solutions? What changed then? We’re still in the middle of the epidemic. :derpga: The 29 can’t come quickly enough. 

nswain1110

I can’t believe we’re getting the first REAL full blown pop album since ARTPOP in 3 weeks!!!

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Yeeeehaw. 23 days, gays. 

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

Candy Gaga
Just now, ladygaga1984 said:

Didn’t she postpone the album supposedly so she could focus on the coronavirus epidemic and so she could work with ‘scientists’ to find solutions? What changed then? We’re still in the middle of the epidemic. :derpga: The 29 can’t come quickly enough. 

She collected +100M$ from donations and collabed with world health organization and awakened the leaders and she's still even active till now so she sorta did her part and nothing else she can do

Archived