💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT
Just now, dynamite said:

Yeah it is weird how they have the username and suddenly posting something like this :green:

Hopefully it is finally something

I hope so!

The serve if she's doing this quietly and unveils the release date like this

Posting through the different eras

Like a journey

440612C500000578-0-image-m-4_15048474476

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
Just now, Twitter said:

308-B2-EDC-D539-43-F3-831-B-D22-A178-CB7

Can’t wait! :flutter:

At least remember to add Gaga's username :smh:

Hybrid AT
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

26-EACAD8-A1-AF-407-F-A972-DAB8-DC577-A0

You don't even follow Name, what a shame

788.jpg

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Enzo
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

26-EACAD8-A1-AF-407-F-A972-DAB8-DC577-A0

Stuckwithyou coming to outsell

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Pop Music

hey my first post here!

24 minutes ago, Dayman said:

It's the problem that she's in a lose lose situation if she tries to post anything. The post last week was an attempt to reach out without giving news that could potentially be "taken back" and changed. But some people only want cold hard release dates - which is something that can't be given reliably right now with how much things have been subject to change. It's very disappointing on both sides, but if there's silence there is silence. We just have to wait through it, getting angry and being loud about it isn't going to change the current status and magically make a date materialize after all.

first off this 

and second hope you all are having a great day with a KIND and THOUGHTFUL discussion 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Dayman
4 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

ok wait this is really creepy :shocked:

And it's only following Gaga  :omg:

What if :udidnt:

It is odd that they actually have the Gaga username. It takes pull to get a taken username like that. They don't just hand them out unless its for a reason and the account is formally inactive. Did this account username previously post anything Gaga related in years prior is the real question?

Darcklighter22
21 minutes ago, pynkeyes said:

I would understand that completely. The last thing you want to do is talk to someone when you’re feeling depressed or defeated. Let alone being Lady Gaga and knowing anything you say or do will be scrutinized by the entire world and once again you’ll be blamed for things out of your control. I’d imagine I’d be silent too. But I understand the argument that she has a responsibility to communicate with us. I feel so conflicted but I guess there’s no right way to see this

Exactly, because of her own struggles with mental health I feel is mainly why she is distant as she has made it clear her anxiety can give her flare ups with her Fibro and she knew postponing was going to cause angry and disappointed fans. She was being optimistic but also it sorta backfired when she mentioned the tour still being on this summer and that we would get more info "soon" (but we should all know her saying that word means nothing after 12 years)

I'm hopeful to get more info this week but wish it was a smoother roll out and that we got more info after the post from last Thursday but would make sense there still finalising things for May given the situation. 

thatarizonasky

Is anyone else’s Stupid Love vinyl stuck? I was notified April 30 that’s it’s on the way but it’s been in the same city since then 

Genuine Guy 09

How has that Gaga insta user got all those followers as well 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Stef
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

How has that Gaga insta user got all those followers as well 

GGD’s Insta promoted the account to its followers an hour ago. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Twitter
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

At least remember to add Gaga's username :smh:

You get the point. juggingu.png

Stef

Highly doubt that account has anything to do with Gaga based purely on this photo 

Sometning tells me she would go out of her way never to have to reference him again since 2013 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived