💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

pynkeyes
2 minutes ago, vanus said:

once again theres so much better ways she could've handled this situation and she chose the worst, its not like shes suddenly acting like this, shes acting this way for quite some time now and clearly ignoring everything about this project since beginning
when she is interested in something and passionate about she clearly shows that, my problem with this whole era is that it feels forced and fake, the way she announced the stupid love single to its release just felt flat, and i know yall are kinda aware she is doing this album more to please us than bcs she wants to... lets be real, and we are all kinda aware that this is the last pop era in a while or maybe just last, she clearly isn't interested in being a pop star anymore and that shows
her saying she cried most of this album proces and was depressed was probably bcs on top of her personal problems she was kinda forced to do this album and it translates like that to me
that being said im here for the music so far it sounds like its gonna be great album, but for the era itself im not having any hopes i assume its gonna be mostly ignore + just formal stuff she has to post/do for this album to get it over with

I won’t lie this touched on some of my fears and insecurities with Gags and this era as a whole. There definitely doesn’t seem to be as much love or passion. Not like Joanne. Yes that was easy to tap into, it was about her family and there’s an obvious sentimentality that comes with that but even during the Gaga Vision episode for SL, she seemed like she was doing it for us not herself. When she says, “you better all really love me after this.” Idk maybe that was just because she’s in a lot of pain when she dances that intensely. But I agree, something feels different. 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

All those artists wish they could have achieved what Gaga did last year. Let's not.

MiQuenDroid

So, when can we except the next announcement about Chromatica:saladga:

All I ever wanted was love...

Born Brave
Just now, WholesomeOOf said:

None of those artists were dealing with a Pandemic during those periods so the comparison isn't warranted in any capacity.

Meanwhile, Gaga helped raise well over $100 million from corporations for Covid-19 relief efforts all while curating a program filled with dozens upon dozens of artists that was simply meant to entertain.

And can you tell me where that money is now besides recycled back into the donors pockets in the form of tax write offs next year? 

Chromatica
7 minutes ago, Admin said:

339393.jpg

Without getting to listen to Chromatica first :oops:

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I want so bad the fortnite thing to be true 

Puss In Boots Please GIF by swerk

I just want this album out within the next 3 weeks

End Racism Now

NFRatwell

Things Gaga could give us: Music, lyrics, release dates, an explanation of what’s going on behind the scenes, picture, videos, info on creating the album

Things Gaga gives us:

You’re my favorite - message from Chromatica 

Shaney

Maybe she will surprise drop a single on Friday, that’s when I graduate university! It would be so amazing.

After that, I won’t be expecting anything anymore. This situation is ridiculous, and I think fans are right to say that she should at least post an update about what’s going on. 

Hyperballad

Sh*t I didn’t realize we were already on (ARTPOP) act III :air:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, sidgagasid said:

Everyone stan CHARLI XCX , that bitch is dropping amazing bops during this pandemic, waiting for gaga is just gonna make us depressed, knowing gaga this was her post for the week , expect nothing further

Her music is not my thing

End Racism Now

franminervini

Yeah, we are just asking for an update even if she still doesn't have everything planned. Just tell us what's going on... it is not that hard :saladga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Hybrid AT

Maybe this thread is going to snatch the record for the fastest Chromatica thread to be closed ever here :billie:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived