💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

GagaCoop

This is the worst Pre era period ever. I read everyone saying that the pre ARTPOP era was worst.. but anyone seems to don’t remember that there were only 2 years between BTW and ARTPOP

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Was there a global pandemic that cause cancellation of all scheduled performance and promo opportunities?

I'm not saying that the postponement isnt justified, just that these situations are uncomparable.

Also, she didn't really care for SL even before the lockdown so:triggered:

Born Brave
1 minute ago, pynkeyes said:

All due respect but it’s not up to her. That’s what so many people have been saying. Yes Gags has power but not over Interscope to decide when the album is released. Chromatica’s rollout is not up to her or even just her team. It’s the ones at the top who decided this. She has to get permission to share this music with us. She doesn’t own it. They do

The Interscope CEO just insisted in an article that it’s business as usual and not hard to promote during a pandemic- in fact he encourages it. This is a Gaga decision not the label. 

zerojk

Every day, this album is starting to feel more like a myth than an upcoming release tbh

iAstroLeo
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

Was there a global pandemic that cause cancellation of all scheduled performance and promo opportunities?

Did the global pandemic steal her phone and internet access?

She could have at least performed Stupid Love on the piano or something.. this is ridiculous 

Dayman
1 minute ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

That's what I basically got at :poot:

My bad. I misread your point of "something wasn't coming" as in like they removed Stupid Love because something WASN'T coming. :derpga:

pynkeyes
Just now, Born Brave said:

The Interscope CEO just insisted in an article that it’s business as usual and not hard to promote during a pandemic- in fact he encourages it. This is a Gaga decision not the label. 

That could also be very true. I’m just as in the dark as you all. I’m just trying to give Gags the benefit of the doubt. 

Alegagaloo
13 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

I emailed the lady gaga.com store to ask for a refund on my order... it's an absolute joke we haven't heard anything yet and they're keeping my money...

Me too :saladga:

vanus
4 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Once again. A global pandemic and being forced to entirely rework their release from the ground up in a new climate is NOT her fault. She hasn't failed anything, plans are constantly in motion and subject to change until release because of this. If there is solid information that they don't expect will change then they will announce it. It's that simple.

once again theres so much better ways she could've handled this situation and she chose the worst, its not like shes suddenly acting like this, shes acting this way for quite some time now and clearly ignoring everything about this project since beginning
when she is interested in something and passionate about she clearly shows that, my problem with this whole era is that it feels forced and fake, the way she announced the stupid love single to its release just felt flat, and i know yall are kinda aware she is doing this album more to please us than bcs she wants to... lets be real, and we are all kinda aware that this is the last pop era in a while or maybe just last, she clearly isn't interested in being a pop star anymore and that shows
her saying she cried most of this album proces and was depressed was probably bcs on top of her personal problems she was kinda forced to do this album and it translates like that to me
that being said im here for the music so far it sounds like its gonna be great album, but for the era itself im not having any hopes i assume its gonna be mostly ignore + just formal stuff she has to post/do for this album to get it over with

imma cut a bitch

Lawrence
45 minutes ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Gaga Wars : Épisode III : Revenge of the Leaks

hopefully Episode IV will be « A new Release date »

Episode V : the Corona strikes back 

Episode VI : the Return of OldGa

Episode VII : the Pop awakens

Episode VIII : the Last album 

episode IX : the rise of GaLansky 

episode I : the phantom virus

episode II : attack of the delay