Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

iAstroLeo
Just now, S0436 said:

As people have said, why refund when the album is not cancelled?  She posted the tracklist on April 22 lol. But you are free to request a refund on your album as the official store states.

Because of the lack of answers.

She posted the tracklist on that date because it leaked. If it was up to her, we'd probably not know anything by now :selena: 

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dawson

My guesses

- The Fortnite Gaga rumour is not a thing. We had this same rumour in the run up to Stupid Love and it never came to anything, people are just hanging onto that one 'What's Fortnight' tweet she did.

- Release date and tracklist updated on digital services Friday, along with a new song to push preorders, so nothing from Gaga on socials about Chromatica until then

- 15th/22nd Rain On Me, 29th Chromatica

:vegas:

Genuine Guy 09

Other evidence that something is coming:

Stupid Love being removed from radio, there was definitely no other reason to do that if something wasn't coming. However, I do believe the Bieber collab messed up their original plan. If monsieur x is actually real he is right when he posted ROM was delayed - and that was right around the time of Ari announcement 

(but I doubt he's real) 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

natdavclif

Two things:

1. Didn't she tease a lot that a colorful palette was coming out from Haus Labs in conjunction with the new album back when she was criticized that her first palette was too neutral? Maybe the delay relates to the supply and distribution of that?

2. The stock image used for the "You're my favorite" post was determined to be ripping leather (or... worn out leather???) ... maybe she was encouraging us to stop giving her a hundred million reasons to walk away by tweeting dumb ****... :billie:

:ohwell:

voidfigure
Just now, Dawson said:

The Fortnite Gaga thing is not a thing. We had this same rumour in the run up to Stupid Love and it never came to anything, people are just hanging onto that one 'What's Fortnight' tweet she did

I second this 

Dayman
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

Other evidence that something is coming:

Stupid Love being removed from radio, there was definitely no other reason to do that if something wasn't coming. However, I do believe the Bieber collab messed up their original plan. If monsieur x is actually real he is right when he posted ROM was delayed - and that was right around the time of Ari announcement 

(but I doubt he's real) 

Yeah, but Stupid Love being removed could also be because they plan on doing a soft relaunch with a new single soon too.

GypsyMonster
12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

The biggest :enigma:

My grandma introduced me to the J5 (and Cher and a lot of older music) when I was little. One of my first memories is of watching his HIStory tour on TV.

That man raised me :bradley: and when he died, Gaga hit the scene to take me into adulthood :bradley:

I learned so much from them about patience, love, kindness, and expression :sara:

Omg yesss. I love the J5. 

Same my mam loved MJ, she saw him live on the Bad Tour!! I would’ve loved to seen him live

oh same they both taught me so much about every moral value I have!!

nice to meet ya (kind of haha) very rare you find a Gaga AND MJ stan in one :staymad:

NFRatwell
1 minute ago, Dayman said:

The wait hasn't even been longer than the wait between BTW and ARTPOP for the first single to release date window yet and people already losing their minds. :rip:

And yet with both these albums 2 months after the lead we had a remix EP and had heard at least a few of the songs off the album performed live. :selena: not to meantion on a week or two more and the promo single/2nd single would be put out lol. 

5 minutes ago, Dayman said:

The wait hasn't even been longer than the wait between BTW and ARTPOP for the first single to release date window yet and people already losing their minds. :rip:

Did BTW and Applause have 0 performances? Did Gaga delay the release date and then went completely silence? Did the lead single leak 1 month before the release?

BROSEIDON
1 minute ago, Dawson said:

My guesses

- The Fortnite Gaga rumour is not a thing. We had this same rumour in the run up to Stupid Love and it never came to anything, people are just hanging onto that one 'What's Fortnight' tweet she did.

- Release date and tracklist updated on digital services Friday, along with a new song to push preorders, so nothing from Gaga on socials about Chromatica until then

- 15th/22nd Rain On Me, 29th Chromatica

:vegas:

I'm holding out hope for SOMETHING to happen Friday. My heart wants this to be how it goes but with how everything else has gone, I have my doubts

POPARTHD
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

Cool I guess 

Do you have anything new from your source kween? (Besides the 7 day thing)

pynkeyes
2 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Because of the lack of answers.

She posted the tracklist on that date because it leaked. If it was up to her, we'd probably not know anything by now :selena: 

All due respect but it’s not up to her. That’s what so many people have been saying. Yes Gags has power but not over Interscope to decide when the album is released. Chromatica’s rollout is not up to her or even just her team. It’s the ones at the top who decided this. She has to get permission to share this music with us. She doesn’t own it. They do

Dayman
Just now, LM said:

Did BTW and Applause have 0 performances? Did Gaga delay the release date and they went completely silence? Did the lead single leak 1 month before the release?

Was there a global pandemic that cause cancellation of all scheduled performance and promo opportunities?

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, Dayman said:

Yeah, but Stupid Love being removed could also be because they plan on doing a soft relaunch with a new single soon too.

That's what I basically got at :poot:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

pynkeyes
1 minute ago, LM said:

Did BTW and Applause have 0 performances? Did Gaga delay the release date and they went completely silence? Did the lead single leak 1 month before the release?

No, but there also wasn’t a pandemic which forced her record label to postpone the album in order to make as much money off it as they can. 

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived