Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT III

FATCAT

Featured Posts

PartySick
1 minute ago, Ori said:

Remember when we thought that LG6 Discussion Thread was a mess? :ally:

Our current situation is frustrating in a different way but at least we KNOW there's an album coming now :enigma:

I'd say that's an improvement :enigma:

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brad

"... various states of undress..." I can NOT

Anyway, we made it to Act III before ANY other updates about the album :flop:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

iAstroLeo
1 minute ago, Brad said:

"... various states of undress..." I can NOT

Anyway, we made it to Act III before ANY other updates about the album :flop:

By the state of these comments, we'll probably reach Act IV without any new info:selena: 

Stef
5 minutes ago, Chromataeca said:

I think they are referring to this guy. Truly, he posted about Gaga and Fortnite two days before anyone.

This is the guy who was on twitter like last week tweeting **** like “omg four conference calls today including one with Bobby!!!1!1!1!”

goodbye. 💀

Signature loading… 👹🖤

adamsenigma

This Friday we will get something cool, like, not a single but something cool, I just know it. :vegas:

retrosexual123

I emailed the lady gaga.com store to ask for a refund on my order... it's an absolute joke we haven't heard anything yet and they're keeping my money...

sidgagasid

Logging of for a while, The emotional stress this album is causing me might make me wanna talk to the born this way foundation. I hope she doesnt kill this era any further. She has pissed off 99% of her fanbase with two posts

Brad
2 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

By the state of these comments, we'll probably reach Act IV without any new info:selena: 

Don't remind me :messga:

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

Stef
1 minute ago, retrosexual123 said:

I emailed the lady gaga.com store to ask for a refund on my order...

Cool I guess 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

BROSEIDON

Not that I want the album to bomb buuuuut the evil side of me kind of wishes one of these "cancel Chromatica pre-order" campaigns gains traction. I'm sure seeing preorder numbers plummet/mass refunds incoming to her online store may force them to actually do something :billie:

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, sidgagasid said:

Logging of for a while, The emotional stress this album is causing me might make me wanna talk to the born this way foundation. I hope she doesnt kill this era any further. She has pissed off 99% of her fanbase with two posts

If her last 2 posts are putting you in that state, you should definitely log out and find a distraction

S0436
2 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

I emailed the lady gaga.com store to ask for a refund on my order... it's an absolute joke we haven't heard anything yet and they're keeping my money...

As people have said, why refund when the album is not cancelled?  She posted the tracklist on April 22 lol. But you are free to request a refund on your album as the official store states.

Dayman
Just now, S0436 said:

As people have said, why refund when the album is not cancelled?  She posted the tracklist on April 22 lol. But you are free to request a refund on your album as the official store states.

The wait hasn't even been longer than the wait between BTW and ARTPOP for the first single to release date window yet and people already losing their minds. :rip:

Twitter
18 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm cautiously optimistic about May actually

Gaga got until June 30, 2020 unless:

EB6-D530-E-EEFE-49-E2-80-A1-775-C843-F19

• FATCAT locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived